demon? - part 14 (part 1)

(TV now is different he has the same features and upgrades as before but now on the miniguns on his shoulders have horns on them and tvhas horns on on his head and all of his back tv heads too he is wearing all black with a black tie and a black smoke around him at all time. The static on his screen is now fully blocking it so all you see is black the horns are all red and and he has a black scarf around his neck all of the speaker upgrades have wings on them the jetpack fire is black with a yellow + purple core his scythe and fully black with red on the end and 2 rods on the sides of all of his heads holding 2 smaller tvs on each of them that are slowly spinning and other upgrades that are a secret for now.)

(Speakers pov).

Suddenly as I'm looking at tv one of my sensors goes off and I look over and grab a gas can that someone threw at me it was pretty small but enough for this battle and then enough for back to the base then the person that gave me the gas lands next to me.

"Hey aren't you.. electric tvman?".

"Yeah but apparently the titan toilets use the size changers and now I'm a titan".

Before I can say anything else 2 speaker helicopters come in and attach a blue core to electric tvman but then tv shoots them down and takles electric tvman but he grabs him and charges up his electric hands but as he was about to shock him tv flys away before he can kill the parasite and tv shoots me in my core but luckily I got my core protection on and it destroyed it instead on damaging my core but then tv hits me but I retaliate with my shoulder Canons hitting him making him try to fly away but electric tvman makes electric chains and grabs his jetpack pulling him back and malfunctioning his jetpack he them turns small and gets in his glitch car 2.0 and he sneaks onto his neck taking the energy from the glitch car and charges up his hands at I distract tv and he trys to shock the parasite but tv swings his hand turning it into a axe halfway through and destroying the glitchcar 2.0 making electric tvman fall but uses his jetpack to fly back over to me. Electric tvman then turned back into his titan form as tv used his shoulder miniguns but a green shock hits the parasite and kills it knocking out tv then electric tvman grabbed me and tv and flew back to the base.

(Tvs pov).

When I woke up from being knocked out everything was blury but what I could tell was that I was at the base as I get up I clear my eyes and see a tvman but with blue clothes (he doesn't know about electric tvman because he was infected) he turned into a titan and "._." faced at me I was in the repair center but when I looked down I saw a tiny version of me with speakers on his back instead of tvs. They were probably repairing me and called the other large tvman here to look at the anatomy of his body to repair me and I think it would be the same if he was getting repaired I look over to see all of the titans getting repaired (titan tvmans screen and other things) (titan cameraman for the injures from uninfecting titan speakerman) (and titan speakermans injures from fighting titan cameraman while infected). I turned into my regular form and walk around to find speaker and I saw him in his normal for talking to a large cameraman but as I walk towards him a cameraman hands me a tablet with a cameraman pov looking at gman.... but gmans dead or was that just a clone but the scientist is definitely dead because I saw myself step on his tiny body while speaker was killing the clones but gman... wait I never saw if gman had flesh or electronics so that could've just been a clone and the scientist wait after steping and seeing a explosion I just went away I didn't check for robotic parts I just left was... was everything a lie is the scientist alive is gman alive but I saw that since the titans were only a little damaged they will be deployed to where gman is in 10 minutes. When I look up I see speaker and i guess camera looking at me I hand the cameraman back the tablet and with speaker and camera we fly towards where gman is because the time the other titans got there he would be gone when we got there it looked like a whole different war had happened and infront of us was a gman with other gmans it was a trap but before the toilets can do anything camera shoots at them killing all of them except for gman but as gman trys to run away I use the modding menu (one of his new upgrades I was talking about) to change my arm to a axe and I slash at gmans jetpack slicing it in half but gman had a counter to something happening to his jetpack many slots open in the bottom of his toilet and claws like the scientist toilets come out that he can use to walk around so I switch the axe back to my arm and trys to punch gman but he jumps away and hits me with all his lasers but camera grabs him and uses his core laser on him destroying his glasses so I can use my screen but he has extra so speaker uses his speakers to break it but can't damage him because of gmans headphones but because he has no glasses i use my red screen.