part 11 - wtf

"Tvs pov".

I was walking around when I saw a skibidi toilet with some kind of ray so I stuned them with my speakers and walked up and looked at it. It was a pink ray but before I knew it I got shot with it and then I felt my body ch- wait.

"WTF WHY AM I FEMALE WTF DID THAT RAY DO?".

I look at the ray and I guess I didn't look at it good enough because it says gender changing ray but why would the toilets want to change our genders. Oh yeah men have something in their body's that makes them stronger then women scientist tv taught me that anyways I'm pretty sure the skibidi toilets think if they make us female they will be able to beat us because we are weaker. That does not work with me so I kill the toilet with the electricity conductors killing the toilet and all of the toilets around it But I have to admit I could get used to this body. I continued walking killing every toilet I see when I saw a new toilet it had everything the "perfect infector toilets" have and more so I readied everything I had and teleported infront of the toilet of course it hit me back but I stuned them with all my speaker and then grabbed a spare electricity conductor and put it on my grappler and then I grappled the toilets head and activated the electricity frying the toilet. I then bring the toilet to my base (yes I made my own base because if I went back to the cameraman base they would see my damages from the fight and make me get repaired causing me to not be able to find speaker for longer) I detach the upgrades on the toilets and attach them to myself I then leave my base and go to find speaker.

"speakers/ the parasites pov".

I was walking through the city when I saw black smoke infront of me and who appeared out it was tv but he was different they looked female why was this I questioned and got no answer. But then "she" pulled out anti parasite guns to her shoulders and charged them up I manages to dodge one but the other hit then neck and damaged me pretty bad. She then walked up to me and threw me into a building it's strange in this form she seems stronger I then shoot her with my plasma blasters but she blocks it with a black energy shield and then she uses the anti parasite guns again killing the parasite. I get up and give her a thumbs up she gives one back but then a bunch of g-man copy's come and I was about to teleport away when she flew over to fight them so I decided to help I tackle the saw one and rip 2 of its saws off and attach them to my arm that are on the oposside side of the side that has the blasters and then uses my core fire on him killing him and I see after I kill him tv also grabs the other 2 saws and attaches them to herself. She then tackles the rocket one and kills him with the saws and then takes his rockets and attaches one to her self and gives me the other one which I attach to my shoulder and shoot the laser g-man killing him. I then give her half of the lasers which she attaches to her arms and I take the rest and do the same she then takes his body armor and the armor of the others and gives me half and attaches the rest to herself that was a big salvage but then tv saw some of the alliance and teleported me and her to her base alone this is like a dream come true me having tv all to myself and her not having to go on missions or hanging out with titan tvman just her and me alone. Of course I made the most of this time (and I got that tvussy that night) anyways..... tomorrow I went back to the base with tv and it was alot of explaining why tv was female but then they finally let it go (let it go can't hold it back anymore idk ok I just made that line and thought of this). But after today me and tv started dating but when we went outside there was another "perfect infector toilet" so I readied to fight him and by the looks of it he did the same. He rushes at me and gets a good headbutt but that gave me the opportunity to grab his head and use my core fire on him. He hits me with one of his claws which I rip off I then rip off the rest of his claws. He shoots me with a rocket but I use my speakers making him deaf. He gets me with his own speakers and hits me back but then I stab one of his eyes out. Making him not see me so I shoot him with my plasma blasters destroying his speakers. He takes out a toxic blaster and shoots me but my armor protects me. So I shoot it down but then he shoots me with his eye blaster which I stab. And then I punch him over and over and over again making GALLONS of his blood come out. Then I stomp on his head making his head go further into the toilet bowl and to add extra pain to it I turn on my rocket boosters backwards while doing it making him scream in pain but I didn't care. And then I fired my plasma blasters at his head like 50 times rapid fire style. I then pour gas all over his toilet and set it on fire with my core fire.

_____5______4_______6______7______9_____

Hello it's me again this is my first part with more then 1k words (don't ask why I wrote tvussy🤭).

With 1032 words.

And as always.

BYE BYE.