part 6 - boom

"Tvman 158s pov".

Boom seems nice he said he could remove the parasite for me I of course accepted. but for it he wanted •♤○€○£●€○£○○¡|■○○■\■○■£•♡•●《》》《《》《》》《.

I couldn't understand what he ment by that but i accepted. When I wake up I'm in the scientist base. Right next to the scientist toilet while he was upgrading me. I can actually manipulate this to be in my favor so I can get info on the toilets. When I got out of the upgrading chamber I was told to go on a mission to attack the alince base of course I would just go back there and join them again. But before that here are the new upgrades.

Big tvmans upgrades.

- improved size changer (now I can go to the size of upgraded titan cameraman).

- a rail gun like upgraded titan cameramans (from episode 50).

- a magnet (like upgraded titan cameramans).

- a energy shield.

- rocket boosters on the bottom of my feet.

- more speakers.

When I got to the alience base I shrunk back down and went inside and went to go see everyone they were asking where I was I didn't say anything I just handed the scientist the toilets plans.

"Thanks".

Said the scientist I gave a thumbs up back and walks away to my room.

"The big speakerman from part 4s pov".

Me and big tvman send eachother letters everyday all because of that day we met. We send eachother letters of how we are both doing and maybe some other letters that I would rather not talk about. And sometimes we send eachother gifts it feels nice to have a friend a real friend that actually cares about you. Well... maybe I like him a little more then a friend it's more like... love I hope he would feel the same way.

"Tvman 066s pov".

"I know that he likes big tvman idk if I should tell him... nah ima wait for speaker to ask"

(I'm just going to call big speakerman speaker)

"but until then let's cause some chaos with this information"

I go into the main part of the base and tells tvwomen that speaker likes big tvman. She wasn't surprised because they send eachother cards frequently.

"I'm not surprised"

"Me either"

I said in response to tvwomen and I then walked off. I got to big cameraman and tell him unlike tvwomen he is surprised. I keep on telling until everyone except big tvman knows.