shocking - part 13 (part 2)

(Electric tvman pov).

I continued walking around the city before going back to the base when I saw a toilet with rubber on it so I couldn't shock it from close range and it has long range weapons but the toilets forgot I had weapons that can shoot lightning so I took a spare hammer that I found infused electricity in the then made little lightning bolts and I hit them with the hammer and then I put the hammer on my back in a star formation after killing the toilet. I continued walking to the alience base and when I got there I saw that we were being attacked by a bunch of toilets (episode 50) when titan cameraman flew in but upgraded and killed all of the toilets and flew away. I figured walking to the base was too slow so I turned my body into a lightning bolt and flew towards the base and when I got to the base it turned back to normal I came back here instead of killing more toilets because they said they had something for me so I went inside and went to the lab and they gave me electricity conductors so I can control where the electricity goes instead of it just flying in the direction I shot it in. I first put one on all of my weapons and then put 2 on my shoulders and 2 on my head and the last 3 I also put on my head like a crown they also gave me a jetpack and plasma blasters like titan speakermans to kill the toilets with rubber on them it was a pretty big upgrade I enfused all of my upgrades with electricity and flew away with my hyperboosted jetpack (about the same speed as glitch toilet/glitch cameraman). I then landed on a giant flying toilet and created 2 big electric hands on my back and used them to flush him and jumped and flew away as it fell and the toilet shadered I then landed in front of cameramen and grab the laser that he shot at the cameramen before he died before it can hit them and throw it at another flying toilet making the electrictronics stop making him fall to his death. I then grabbed the cameramen and flew back to the base and put them in the base but one cameraman came up to me and asked how I was so fast and I told him that I had electricity in my body and he asked if I could make him fast I was about to say no but then I saw a wire sticking out of his arm and I wanted to try something so grabbed the wire and infused electricity in it making him super fast but still slower then me.

"Hold on if the glitch toilet is also electricity can I do this?".

Because I have touched plunger cameraman glitch vehicle before I can make it out of electricity but instead of plungers it has the weppons I use so I get in it and I then make a control manual and car wheel a gas pedal and a break pedal I then use electricity to power them up by connecting the (I'm just going to call it the glitch car 2.0) glitch car 2.0s wires to the manual and the pedals because the wheel is connected to the manual I then power it up by putting my sword in a slot above the wheel I then fly away super fast. I use the glitch car 2.0 to hit a bunch of toilets and shoot alot toilets I then hit a button on the panel and shoot a electric sword at a toilet.

(Before we continue I just want to say how he got to be electric so before he was just a normal tvman that was fighting toilets when he saw a glasses toilets with weird devices and one of them hit him with it draining all of the power from his body but when the alience used electricity to power him back up the machine wouldn't stop and now he is basically mostly electricity).

I then bolt over and take the sword back and loaded it back into the cannon I then see a giant toilet and shoot 2 swords into their eyes I then bolt jump out of the glitch car 2.0 and charge up my hands turning them bright blue and I put both my hands on the toilets head and fry it. I then take the swords back and jump up and take of the toilets armor and I used my energized hands to rip it up to my size and I put it on but then I saw something weird on the back of the toilet there was a microchip and when I took it out the toilet srunk to the size of a normal toilet but since the toilet died so did the microchip but I used the energy left in my hand to recharge it and I roll down my sleeve a little bit and open a hatch in my arm and insert the chip and close the hatch and roll up my sleeve and after a few seconds I gre to the size of a titan and so did my armor and upgrades.

"Hmm this is cool so this is how the toilets make themselves bigger the hatch probably fell of from the shock I must say they hide it well".

I take back the electricity from the glitch car 2.0 and make a bigger one for this with the same things i had on it before I I continue to walk around until I see destruction in the distance and when I get closer I see tv and speaker but tv looks... different... more... demonic then before and way way way stronger with more upgrades.

(I'm just going to show what tv looks like in the next chapter/part).

I threw speaker some gas from the poket realm for his jetpack and he refills his jetpack and I teleoport over to him but I know one thing... this battle won't be easy.
_________________________________________

HEHEHEH YALL HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN FOR THE BATTLE.

Also this is my longest one so far with 1506 words.