part 10 - the secret mission

"Speakers pov".

We were getting ready to fight scientist toilet when titan cameraman arrived now its all 3 races vs the scientist toilet. Titan cameraman  got one of scientists claws off while tv uses his tvs and I use my plasma blasters.

(Note titan cameraman is injured because of episode 55 so he is using the buzz saw arm. And he might have to go out of the battle so it might be speaker and tv vs the scientist toilet. BYE BYE).

The scientist toilet pushes titan cameraman down with his speakers and hit tv with his claws but tv got up in a second and destroyed one of scientist toilets small speakers. And then burns him with his core fire but then a stronger boss toilet comes out and the two are losing But then one of the scientists weapons got destroyed.

"Plunger cameramans pov".

I was speeding through the town in my glitch car when I saw the titans fighting the scientist and losing so I came in and destroyed his laser blaster and some of his other weapons. But when I tried to go for the head I got stuned a-......

("Rip" plunger cameraman😭)

"3 person pov".

After that titan cameraman got up and started sawing the scientists head but then g-man came but before he could shoot titan cameraman I stuned him with my tvs and speaker broke his jetpack to he could not get away. And then tv turned to the scientist leaveing g-man with speaker. And stuned scientist toilet and took out his teloportation cip out no more running for the toilets.

"Speakers pov".

I took out a spear and stabed g-mans core stopping it but then g-man shot me with his lasers and I sustained minor damage. So I stabed his eye glasses off with a knife and from my back the tvs that tv gave me came out. I used them on g-man stunning him and slowly killing him then he started to burn. But then a different toilet came and teleported away with scientist toilet before he would die but do to new technology I turned one of my plasma blasters into a saw blade and sawed g-mans head. And then g-man died I'm not sure if this was a clone but I killed them. But now for the finishing touch I burn him with my core fire.

Now that g-man is dead I look over to tv and titan cameraman and I see that tv us holding titan cameraman so he would not fall. But then I felt something attach to my neck..........

"Tvs pov"

I was holding titan cameraman so he would not fall when I saw a parasite attach onto speakers neck. I try to stop him by tackling speaker but before I could he flew away leaving me on the floor. I get up and grab titan cameraman  and teloport away.

"Third person pov"

After that tv refused to leave his room even when titan tvman his 2nd best friend asked him too come help to kill some toilets he refused nobody could make him leave his room. And tv is so important to the army because he is so powerful and without him they might lose the war so the alience has to do everything they can to get speaker back. Tv always blames himself for speaker getting infected saying that if he was next to him this would not have happened and tv only left his room to go into speakers room because he missed him. When the alience saw that tv was not in his room they were scared because speaker was already infected they could not lose tv but then titan cameraman found him asleep in speakers room tv teloported titan cameraman out of the room and then teloported back to speakers room and locked the door. At night tv left his room and went to the speaker lab and grabbed some stuff like blasters lasers speakers big speakers electric conductors motherboards wires batteries ram chips speaker enhancer chips tv enhancer chips and another core a green one. Tv then snuck back into his room and started preparing he enhanced all of the speakers he had and the ones on his body he enhanced all of his tvs he put electricity conductors on his tvs and on his back he also put the extra speakers on top of the tvs on his back tv then attached wires to everything and then attached all of the wires to the motherboard and then attached the motherboard to his neck so he could control them he then left the base and went to go find speaker.

_________________________________________

Hi i hope you like this chapter

I am also working on trying to make each chapter at least 1k words+

But this was only 850 words

But anyways

I would just like to say thank you for all the support this story has been getting it really means alot to me so thank you all so much

BYE BYE