part 9 - encounter

After that speaker went on a killing spree killing every toilet he sees. And he kills them in a new way every single time. It can go to stomping to punching to shooting to lasering to staying to slashing to plasma blasts to core fire. And he was not stopping anytime soon he did not care about anything except killing all of the toilets.

"Speakers pov"

I threw a giant toilet and burned another and stomped on alot of small toilets. But then I heard somthing behind me and I turned around and it was tv. I huged him and he saw how many toilets I killed and was surprised.

"!?flesrouy eseht fo lla dellik uoy".

"Yeah".

(Tvs new upgrades).

- rocket boosters.

- a new jetpack.

- plasma blasters.

- better armor.

- tracking ability.

- the magnet ability (like titan cameramans).

- shoulder guns that can switch to tvs.

- arm tvs.

"Tvs pov".

It seems the scientist toiletmade more of those "perfect infector toilets" as we fought them over and over andvover again. But then we ran into a more upgraded one and this is how it went. We were fighting the "perfect infector toilets" when we saw one of them with a core like us. So we fought him he shot us with his core but I jumped onto his back and burned him with my core fire as speaker rips off his claws. He flips me off him and fires his lasers at me but speaker rips 2 of then off. And I stab his core making the toilet scream in pain. I take this chance to burn him and kill him. I was able to salvage some of his armor some of his lasers and his core (somehow). Which I took now I have laser bracelets yeah I know it sounds dumb but it's just lasers all around my wrists. Speaker also got some we also both got a upgrade with the size changing module. Making us become the size of titan cameraman. We were getting ready to go after g-man when we saw giant black smoke and the scientist toilet came out.

________________________________________

Hi it's me again

Yup its a cliffhanger

Anyways with 367 words

Bye

                                                                -me

My Time As A Large TvmanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara