part 7 - too easy

"Tvman 158s pov"

I was just getting ready to go on a mission when I saw speaker. I waved to him and he waved back he then asked me.

"What are you doing"

"noissim a no og ot ydaer gnitteg m'I".

"Can I come with".

"eruS".

"Yay I will go get ready".

As I finish getting ready I go to pick up another size changer that I requested for speaker. When I got there it was already ready do I thanked the scientists and left to go see if speaker was ready. When I get to his room I say.

"rekaeps tey ydaer uoy?".

"Almost".

He said from inside his room while still getting ready.

"thgirlA".

"Speakers pov".

I was still getting ready to go on a mission with tv purposely going faster so i could spend more time with him finaly got all ready and said.

"Alright I'm done"

I then ent out and tv gave me something. I looked closer at it and saw it was a size changer.

"Is this yours"

"uoy rof ti edam stsitneices eht on"

"Oh cool"

The only thing going through speakers head is "omg tv gave me a gift I will protect this with my life"

"noissim eht no og ot ydaey uoy era?"

"Yeah"

"og stel kO"

"sdedargpu fo hcnub a htiw teliot siht teg ot deen eW"

"Yeah"

"og stel kO"

When they get outside they both use their size changers to get to their titan size. And go to find the toilet when they find them they get ready and land infront of it. What titan tvman 2.0 (tvman 158) didn't know was titan speakerman 2.0 (speaker) got upgraded too. He had tvs on his back like titan tvman 2.0 titan tvman 2.0 was confused about the upgrades but then remembered the trade they made with the speakers and the tvs and just gave a thumbs up. Then they got ready to fight the toilet it dashed at them but titan tvman 2.0 grabbed him and opened his core protection and used the fire then he punches the toilet away. The toilet does hit him with a rocket but his armor was just strong enough to tank it so the toilet hit him with his head damaging him. Then titan speakerman 2.0 came in and kicked the toilet along either a stab from a knife he was holding. Then titan tvman 2.0 stabs the toilet with his arm blades grabs his staff and jams it into the toilets head killing it.

"ysae oot ...ysae saw taht"

"True"