100 readers special - some help from a friend

(Credits to - Goldensoul91 and shannonRich4 for the ideas)

"Tvman 158s pov".

Another mission complete and now im getting more upgrades. Back claws, arm claws, (both like titan tvman) knifes, a size changer, plasma blasters, a core, core fire, body armor, and a jetpack,.

And then I flew off to where I last saw titan tvman. I made it to a city that was broken but still no sight of titan tvman so I flew off again. This time I flew to another city with a giant dead toilet titan tvman was definitely here before. And then I flew off again this time I went to a really run down city and I saw titan tvman he was about to get attacked by a toilet with saws but I made myself titan speakerman size and takled it making it explode.

"Titan tvmans pov".

I was walking around after getting my upgrades and I arrived at where titan speakerman flew to. And g-man came out and shot his lasers at me it had no effect. And then I used my red screen slowly killing g-man. But then I heard a explosion behind me i looked behind me and saw a giant big tvman. He then stood up and g-man looked super scared and tried to fly away but I teleported infront of him and punches him back and use my speakers and red screen. The giant big tvman also uses the red screen. As I deal with titan speakerman he deals with g-man.

"Tvman 158s pov".

I use my core fire on g-man almost burning him but he managed to fly away. I see titan cinema man punching the §hįţ out of titan speakerman and then removing the parasite. Titan speakerman gets up doesn't say anything but just flys away and titan cinema man gives me a.

":3"

And then I teleported away and titan cinema man also did after me.

My Time As A Large Tvmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें