Chapter 1

flashback 2020

I got home from school I was 13 at the time I see Kayla packing her car with some suitcase. I run over to her. "Kayla where are you going?" I ask.

"Teagan me and your dad broke up sweetheart." She tells me.

"What no please don't go can you guys try to figure this out." I plead with her. 

"No sweetheart. I'm going to miss you." she says and I hug her. I softly cry into her chest. 

After a while I go inside and she leaves. I see my dad on the couch and I go hug him. "Dad why did you break up?" I ask him.

"She said that I kept a tight grip on my wallet." Dad tells me.

"Well, she just might not be the one for you dad, but you'll find them someday." I say to him with full honesty. 

"Thanks Teagan this is why your my favorite person." He hugs me back.

present time September 4, 2023

I wake up and look at what time it is. It's 4 my dad should be leaving soon. I get up and cook him some breakfast know he might not eat if I don't. Today is game day. He has to leave early to travel. 

Dad didn't want me to go to the game today for some reason I argued on him for days. It got to the point I stopped talking to him for 2 days. He promised a dad and daughter day when he gets back and I can skip school. So I'm excited for that. 

It's not that I get bullied at school. I'm pretty popular at school and I'm not a rude little bitch like some kids are. 

Later when I was watching his game the camera cuts to where the family and I see Taylor Swift sitting in my seat.

Author notes: I wanted to give you guys the first part of the story I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to post at least 1 or 2 parts a week