Chapter 7

normally the perspective is Teagan's but for rn its Travis but ill say when it switches over back to Teagan

(Travis Pov)

I can't believe I just said that I hurt my baby girl.  The look on he face god I wish I could take it all back. Shes my little girl no matter how big she gets and I had to go and fuck it all up. All she wanted was to spend time but I was too caught up with Taylor.

We've always spent her birthdays together and then on a different day we throw a party. Like her third birthday. I couldn't afford much since I was just starting of my career but she didn't care. I remember she wanted a princess party. 

~flashback~ 

"daddy daddy daddy I want a princess party please please please" Teagan begs. She just woke woke up from her nap. She carrying around the blanket I have tried so hard to get rid of. 

"oh really." I grab her pick her up. "well your my princess does that count?"

"no daddy I want a real princess there please please please." She begs clinging to me. Her little eyes form tears. My heart feels like it is being ripped out."

"ill see what I can do princess." I tell her. I sit on the couch and she lays her head on my chest. I turn on the little mermaid. She start to suck her thumb.

~end of the flashback~ 

I would do anything to get my little girl back. But I do realize that I will need to give her a couple of days to think about what has happened. 

(Teagans Pov)

I'm helping Wyatt and Elliotte pack their bag to come with me and granny.

"Let's do some make up." Wyatt says and brings me her little makeup kit. Elliotte is sitting in my lap trying not to fall asleep

"ok baby." I say and put it in the bag. I make sure her favorite stuffed animal is in there, her blanket, her pjs, and clothes for tomorrow, a back up outfit, her make up, coloring book, and hair bows are in there. I make sure Elliotte has everything to. "Ok we got everything lets go pack Bennet a bag."

"Ok." she replies. I pick Elliotte up and grab her bag and head to Bennets room. i start to pack her back, some outfits, diapers, a blanket, wipes, binkies, sippy cups, and other essentials.

I grab the other bag and go out of the room. 

"tegan im hungry." Wyatt tells me leaning her head on my leg. 

"wanna see if granny will take us to mcdonalds?" i ask and she nods her head. "granny can you take us to Mcdonalds for dinner please please please."

"sure my babies." she tells us.

"yes" we cheer. as we say goodbye Uncle jason pulls me aside. 

"you know if you need me to I can beat up travis for you." he tells me and I let out a small laugh.

"thanks uncle jason." i say and hug him.

"he maybe my brother but your my niece i will beat him up if you need it." he says.

"will do." I say

"thanks for taking Wyatt Bennet and Elliotte for the night I know they will enjoy it." he says

"anytime i enjoy getting to hang out with them." i tell him. We leave and go get mcdonalds. 

We are sitting in the resturant and Wyatt is playing on the indoor play place where we can see her. I have Bennet in my arms drinking the bottle I made for her.

"you know taylor wasn't all that special being up there I would rather have you up there my peanut." My grandma says.

"really?" i ask

"yes peanut."

Author announcements: ignore the spelling errors im too tired to fix them lol