Chapter 9

I scroll through Tiktok before going to bed. My dad keeps trying to get me to try and come home but I refuse.

I wake up and start getting ready for school. I pack my school bag and grab my volleyball bag. I head to school. I had to walk it wasn't that far but still. I didn't want to wake my grandmother uo because she has the babies to deal with I dont want her to worry.

My dad won't let me get my license which is stupid but its for my "safety". When I get to school I head to the locker room and put my volleyball bag in there. I head to my first period which was AP World History. All we do is a paper since the teacher wasn't there and I partner up with Sabrina. Then after is I go to AP Spanish (its just like Spanish 5 but you can get college credit).

I get called down to the office for dismissal for some reason. So I quickly go get my bag from the locker room and I see my dad waiting for me in the office. I look at him questionably not wanting to cause a scene at school. We head to the car and he wraps an arm around me.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I should've just told you the truth. I don't know why I did that. I miss you so much I know it hasn't even been a day but I need you in my life." My dad says to me.

"Why did you do it?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I guess she reminds me of your mom and I didn't want you to be hurt if she leaves. I don't want you to be hurt or get her because someone left." He tells me. I guess it makes a little bit of sense. But I still he hurt me.

"Please princess come back home I dont know what I would do without you." He begs.

"Ok" I finally say.

"Lets go shopping." He tells me and I immediately agree.

"And Starbucks?" I ask.

"Of course you can get Starbucks. We can go to whenever you want." my dad says to me.

"Yay! Thank you!" I say. We head to Starbucks and I get an Iced Espresso, 2% milk, 3 pumps of Carmel, and vanilla sweet foam.

After I get my Starbucks we head to the mall. We go to Sephora and I go to the foundation section knowing I was almost out. I put a few shades on my hand forgetting what shade I was.

"What are you doing?" My dad says laughing.

"I'm trying to find my shade in foundation. I forgot what shade this helps you match it up better." I tell him. I get my shade in Fenty beauty, I get Kosas sunscreen, The ordinary face serum, and I grab 2 face masks. One for me and one for my dad but he doesnt know that. The total comes ot to around 87.35 dollars.

We shop the rest of the day shopping and having fun bonding with each other again.

"SO I was thinking when we get home we watch friends and order a pizza?" I ask. He nods.

"That sounds good." He says.

"Dad I want you to teach me how to drive." I say.

"Oh ok lets do it." He agrees very easy.

"Really!!! Your the best dad ever." I say and hug him. We go to an empty parking lot and he teaches me to drive. When we get home I put my stuff away.

We order pizza and watch friends till it comes. When it does come I get the door and pay the driver then take the pizza back inside. We each eat and entire pizza. After the pizza I grab my face masks.

"What are you doing?" My dad asks.

"Nothing." I lie really badly and he gives me a look say 'i definitely believe you' "Ok I have face masks and I want you to do one with me. Please." I beg.