Chapter 5

My dad gives me my favorite pizza that I ordered. Its a chicken. buffalo sauce, and hot sauce. 

"Thank you, dad." 

"Of course, T." He says to me.

My dad and Taylor share a pizza and I eat a pizza to myself. 20 minutes later I finish eating. The pizza is gone. 

"So, Taylor when did you and my dad start talking?" I ask her starting to get protective over him. He might be 35 but hes still my dad. 

"Well he came to one of my concerts and he gave me a friendship bracelet with his jersey number on it. Then we exchanged phone number and we started talking." She tells me.

"When did he go to the concert?" I ask. I don't remember him telling me that he was going to go to the eras tour.

"July 8th why?" She asks me.

"You've been hiding this from me since my birthday?" I ask my dad. "You said you couldn't be there because Uncle Jason needed your help."

"T..." He starts.

"Why did you do it dad. I thought we told each other everything?" I ask him.  

"Teagan I know you really don't listen to her music so I just decided to go secretly." He tells me. 

"We had an entire day planned out together and I woke up to a note next to my pillow saying you were going to be gone. You didn't call you didn't call nothing." i say with tears in my life. 

"I should get going. Thanks for the pizza." Taylor says as she head towards the door.

"I'll walk you out. Teagan will talk about this later." My dad says and he wraps an arm around Taylor. I roll my eyes and sit down on the couch. I wait for him to come back in. 

Author announcements: Heres the next part thank you for the views. I probably would've got it out sooner but my siblings significant other came over the entire weekend so I barley got to write. I also have like 2 or 3 future stories I want to write.