Chapter 3

I got to the kitchen and see my dad trying to cook. The food catches fire and I quickly grab the pan and I stick it under the sink turning on the water. 

"What are you doing here?" My dad asks me. Sabrina pushes past me and starts talking.

"She can come to her own house. What's Taylor doing here this isn't her house. You gave her your daughters ticket." Sabrina says to my dad with anger. "And don't say I'm trying to protect her because that won't work for me and you know that."

"Wait wait wait you have a daughter." Taylor asks my dad.

"You didn't tell her about me?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything and tears well up in my eyes.

"Go wait in the car I'll pack you a bag you can come stay at my house." Sabrina says and wraps he arms around me.

"Wait Teagan let me explain please." my dad begs as I head to Sabrinas car. 

"Why just why am I not enough for your little girlfriend to be known. I live with you why couldn't you tell her about me. Am I not good enough for you?"  my voice cracks. 

"Never sweetheart. You're my best friend my rock." He tells me. "How about we restart and you come in and meet her." 

"Ok" I agree.

author announcements: I know this one is shorter then the rest usually are but I wanted to give you guys something. I was thinking that maybe I make and John B fanfic. Make sure you got check out my Steven Conklin fanfic.