Chapter 4

We head back inside and we see Sabrina glaring at Taylor. "Rina go home I will text you if I need you." She nods and goes out to her car. She gets in and leaves. 

"Taylor this is my daughter Teagan. Teagan this is my girlfriend Taylor Swift." My dad says. I wave at her and she waves back. 

I got sit down on the couch and turn on friends. (Rip Matthew Perry) I wrap myself in my blanket. My dad comes and sits next to me and Taylor follows sitting by him. She cuddles into his side and puts her legs in his lap. I get a little jealous but I don't say anything. 

We watch friends for a bit and then they quietly start flirting. I quietly leave and go to my room. I start playing on my phone. About an hour later my dad comes in. "Hey what are you doing in here?" He asks.

"You and Taylor were flirting with each other it was gross. I don't need to see my dad flirting with someone I may need to bleach my eyes." I tell him. He starts laughing.

"I'm sorry." he tells me. "Im sorry for not telling her sbout you snd not telling you about her. I don't know it just felt different this time. But now there id going to be a lot of attention on us."

"I know Sabrina has already sent me an article about you and Taylor together." I tell him and I go hug him. He wraps his around me and just holds me a moment before picking me up and taking me back to the living room. He sits back down next to Taylor but he has an arm wrapped around me still. I see Taylor look at me. I can't tell is she mad at me, is she jealous of my relationship with my dad, does she hate me? We continue to watch friends. 

After a while I fall asleep laying on my dad. I wake up to the door ringing. I groan hiding my face in my dads arm.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"The pizza delivery guy." He tells me. I get up and get some money to tip the pizza delivery guy. I grab a couple 20s. I open the door and I recognize her as the girl I tutor Samantha. 

"Hey Sam how are you doing?" I ask and I take the pizza. I give her the 20 and we chat for a couple of minutes before she leaves. I go inside and we start eating. 

Author announcement: Thank you guys for 1.3k reads!!!

Other books 

~Someday Steven Conklin

~Tsitp one shots