Chapter 6

I get up and go to my room slamming the door. I start to throw things in my bag. I call my grandma since she lived decently close.

~phone call~

Teagan: Granny can you come pick me up please. my voice cracks

Granny: whats wrong peanut? 

Tegan: Well dad um he is dating Taylor and didn't tell me and he always tells me when he is dating someone. He was being really suspicious. And worst of all her purposely skipped my birthday to go to her concert. I start to cry in the phone. 

Granny: He is so dead. On my way peanut.

~end of the call~

I finish packing my bag when my dad walks in. 

"Where do you think your going." He asks.I just ignore him and put on my shoes. I start to pack my makeup. 10 minutes later granny comes into the house. 

"TRAVIS MICHAEL KELCE WHERE ARE YOU?" We hear her yell.

"What did you do?" He asks.

"He in here granny" I yell and sit on my bed. She comes in my room.

"heeeeeeyyyyyy mom." my dad says. I can tell he is scared. 

"Don't start with the cuteness mind telling me what you were doing on your daughters birthday?" She asks him. 

"Um I was at the eras tour." he says quietly. I grab a bag of popcorn I have hidden in my room and start I open the bag. This is going to be good.

"Do you see the problem there?" She asks rhetorically. "You were supposed to be with your daughter. Either you could have gone a different day or you could've taken her." 

"It really isn't that big of a deal." He says. I throw my popcorn at him.

"Really? My friends wanted to throw a party for me to celebrate but I said no because I wanted to celebrate with you. I was alone all day. I felt abandoned that you didn't want me or you could care less about me. What kind of dad leaves their kid alone on their birthday. Especially since I don't have a mom to celebrate with." I say. I start breathing hard. "I'm staying with granny for a little while." I grab my bags that I packed and grab my volleyball bag. 

I go outside to the car and get in it. I break down crying. My grandmother walks out and she hugs me. We stay like this for a couple of minutes. 

"Thank you granny" I say. 

"Ofc my little peanut." she says and I laugh.

"Why do you call me that." I ask her.

"Well when your dad got your mom pregnant, I was pissed at him. But them he got in a car accident with Sara, and you came 2 months early and I looked at you my tiny grandbaby i knew you were my little peanut." She tells me.

While we are on the way to her house, we get a call from Uncle Jason.

~phone call~

Jason: mom, can you watch Wyatt Bennet and Elliotte me and Kylie want to go on a date.

Granny: Ofc Jason ill come get them now I'm about 25 minutes away.

Jason: That over near Travis is everything ok?

Granny: I'll explain when me and Teagan get there. 

Jason: Oh, Teagan's with you Wyatt and Elliotte will be happy to see her. Well at least Wyatt and Elliotte Bennet won't really care. we all start to laugh.

Granny: we will see you soon bye

Me: Bye uncle Jason 

Jason: bye you guys 

~phone call ended~

We head towards Uncle Jasons house. When we get there, we get out of the car and unlock the door with the key underneath the mat. We walk in.

"Wyatt Elliotte baby where are you." I ask.

"Tegan!!!!!" they yell and run to me. I bend down and pick them up.

"You are getting so big." I tell them.

"Why are you here?" Wyatt asks.

"Well me and granny are going to watch you while mommy and daddy go out." I say.

"Can we have a sleep over?" Elliotte asks. I notice Uncle Jason talking with granny. 

"Go ask mommy" I say putting her down. She pulls my arm until we reach her mom.

"Mommy mommy mommy mommy can we have a sleepover with tegan pleeaaaaseeeee" she begs. I notice her trying to do her makeup, but she had Bennet in her arms.

"Here let me help." I say helping her do her makeup.

"If Uncle Travis says you can." Aunt Kylie starts.

"Actually I'm staying with granny but shes talking to Uncle Jason." I say. "Do you know what your going to wear?" I ask her.

"No Jason wont tell me where we are going so I don't know what to wear." She says.

"I will go find out then put you an outfit together." I say and leave the room. "Uncle Jason I need you." 

"What do you want?" he asks.

"Where are you taking Aunt kylie?" I ask.

"Golden ox why?" He says. (yall I don't live in Kansas City so I don't know if it is a real restaurant if it is good if its not sorry.)

"No reason. Is that what your wearing?" I ask. 

"Yeah why?" He asks looking at his outfit. He is wearing a black shirt and red sweat. 

"Men." I say shanking my head.

"Teagan what's wrong with it." He asks as I leave.

I pick out and outfit a black top and some jeans. "We could curl you hair. Do you have any pear earrings?" I say.

"No I lost my pair." She says.

"Here use mine." I take out my pearl earring handing them to her.

"Thank you." Aunt Kylie changes and puts the earrings in. I curl her hair.

"There you go you are all ready for the date." I say.

Author announcements: yall heres the next part its extra long I have been in a mode to do stuff today. Ive been crocheting a daisy blanket and I got a good portion done. Plus Ive worked on Christmas gifts.