Chapter 2

Taylor Swift is in my seat??!??!?!?!? WTF- That's why he didn't want me to go he wanted his precious Taylor their instead of me. Is he embarrassed by me?

A little while later I'm cleaning up and I get a call from my dad and I ignore it. He keeps calling so I answer 

normal text is teagan bold is travis

'what do you want?'

'first you can drop the attitude second why are you ignoring me'

'why did you give my pass to Taylor Swift? do you like her more than me' 

'you saw that sweetheart i love you but I think I'm in love with Taylor'

'what-'

'Taylor is coming home with me and i was thinking that maybe you could go stay at a friends house?' 

'what no dad im not going to stay at a friends house because of some singer'

'yes you are and that is the end of it'

'no dad it's not how many more times are you going to do this? Do you even want to hang out tomorrow and what happens to tuesday night are you going to spend them taking taylor out?'

'what do you mean tomorrow im hanging out with taylor'

'you were supposed to hang out with me'

'we will hang out tuesday after my practice'

I hang up on him and start crying. I start packing a bag and I go to Sabrinas house. I tell her what happens and when she knows my dad is home she drives to his house and knocks on the door.

Taylor answers the door "Hi? Who are you." Sabrina pushes Taylor to the side and walks in. I follow her in.

"Where is Travis?" Sabrina asks Taylor.

"He's making dinner." Taylor says

"Quit lying he can't cook trust me I've tried it." Sabrina says and I laugh a little.

"He is cooking follow me." Taylor says

"I know where to go in my own house." I say and go to the kitchen