Chapter 13

Me and Sierra get to the mall and look around. After a while we get food at the food court.

"is there anything that you saw that you like?" Sierra asks me as we are standing in line to order.

"Maybe stopping at pandora and getting another charm to add to my collection. If that is fine with you? i reply.

"yeah we can do that." She says. We get food and eat.

We then head over to pandora to find some charms. After, a while I find some cute charms. I find a stitch charm and a spiderman charm. I tell the worker the charms I want and they take it to the cashier. We walk over there and I pay for my charms.

We shop around at other stores and i get some more things. Like some cute shirts and a pair of new shoes.

With Tyler and Travis

(Tylers POV)

Im cleaning the breakfast dishes. Of coarse since my mom isn't here i have a mile long chores to do. Travis comes up behind me. "Need help?" He starts drying the dishes. "Thank you so much." I reply and continue to wash the dishes trying to get them done quickly so I can start on the next chore.

While we are doing the dishes travis tries to make some small talk. "So Tyler how have you been? Have you enjoyed the birthday cards." He asks me.

"I enjoyed them thank you. I have been fine so far." I reply and continue to wash the dishes.

"Maybe after this we can go do something together?" He says as he dries the dishes. I shake my head.

"No I have a ton of chores to do." I say.

"Maybe I can help you do them and we can get it done faster together." He says as he smiles a bit. God why can't he see that I don't want to hang out with him.

"No im good I'll do it myself." I say trying not to get mad at him.

"Hey really its not a big deal I can hel-" he says and I cut himd off.

"STOP! CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP? I DIDN'T NEED IT THEN I SURE AS HELL DONT NEED IT NOW." I yell at him angry.

He looks hurt and he leaves. He grabs his phone and car keys and heads outside. Fuck I messed up. I try to follow him but hes to fast for me to catch up. I go back inside and try to finish the chores and by the time I do my mom and Teagan get home.

They come inside the house. But my mom comes in first, "Mom I need to tell you something." I tell her.

"Hey the rental car isn't outside where's my dad?" Teagan asks me as soon as she walks in.

"Um well that's what I wanted to tell my mom. I got angry I guess I'm upset he was never here when I was growing up. he was trying to be all buddy buddy with me and I snapped. I yelled at him and he left. When I realized what I did I tried going after him but by the time I go there he was gone." I tell them mainly Teagan.

(Teagan's POV)

"You did what?" I say angry.

"I made him leave and I know I shouldn't have. I'm so so sorry sis can you forgive me?" I ask her hopefully but know it probably won't work since she can be stubborn.

"How could you First you make him leave the home because you hurt his feeling. I know he looks like he can take it but he can't. Then you act like everything is all good and we are still all buddy buddy. Well gues what right now we are not good and I swear if you did anything else to hurt him I am going to hurt you." I tell him being serious.

"Teagan sweetie take a deep breath." Sierra tells me. I stop and take a deep breath calming down a little bit.

"Sierra can I have the keys please." I ask. She nods her head and I go outside and to the car. I call my dad but he doesn't pick up. I remember we have Life360 together and I track him and he's at a sports bar and grill. I go inside and I try to find him.

"Excuse me have you seen this guy?" I have a picture of my dad pulled up on my phone and I'm asking people when someone finally points him out to me. I thank the dude and go over to my dad.

"Dad come on what's wrong?" I sit next to him.

"My own kid hates me and doesn't want me around him." He says and he hugs me leaning his weight on me. I hug him back and rub his back. I order some water and food.

"Let's get you a little sober. How does that sound?" I ask him. He nods his head and he drink some of the water that I ordered for him. After a little bit the food comes and he eats some of it. Once he is a little more sober I take him back to Sierra's car.

"Do you want to leave early or do you want to stay?" I ask him.

"I want to go home and see Tay Tay." He says. He starts to smile as he think about her. I head to Sierras house and get him inside. I take him to his bed and lay him down.

"Mom can I talk to you for a bit?" I ask. She nods and we go into another room. "I think we may be going home earlier than expected." I tell her. "I'm not 100 percent sure because he is still not thinking that clearly but I was trying to sober him up a bit."