CH-1 The Shock!

~~ Scarlett ~~

Finally... What a day! I can't wait to get home and relax.

I came to the porch of my house only to see the front door open. Hmm, weird, mum never keeps the door open, especially at night.

Suddenly, a fear ran through my veins, what if there was a robbery? Are my parents in there? Are they fine? Oh god, please don't let my thoughts come to reality.

I slowly went it, silently trying not to make any noise, I stood behind the door, and looked inside.

There are my parents! But... they aren't alone, seems like some men dressed in all black are also there. Who are those men? What are they doing in my house? Suddenly, one of them pointed a gun at my dad, I froze at my spot as fear got the best of me. I have to do something. Yes, lemme call the police, I took out my phone only to realise that its dead, what should I do now?

My only option is to run and find help, but I can't get the cops, as the nearest police station is at least 1 kilometer away from here. I still have to do something, they are my only family, I can't leave them in the hands of death, I ran and ran, until I bumped into a man. Tall, dressed in a black suit, he seems like my only help.

"Hey, p-please h-h-help me, the-they are all alone" I said gasping, since i was out of breath.

"Calm Down! Breathe, now tell me what happened" said a deep voice.

He stood there patiently as I told him the whole tale

"Where is your house?" asked the handsome stranger

"Right there, at the end of street" I replied, pointing towards my house.

"Come on then! Let's go and safe your parents"

"B-but, you can't fight them alone, they are 3 and also have guns, it isn't safe" I said, warning him once again about the situation.

"Oh darling, you don't know who I am, just the name of me is enough to make those robbers fall on their knees and beg for life"

Who exactly is this man? Did I invite trouble? Is this the start of something big?

I followed the man, as he walked towards my house, upon reaching the porch, he turned around, without any notice. Causing me to bump into him.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, damn his chest is hard as a wall

"You stay here, it can be dangerous inside, I will call you once its all settled" he said in his deep voice.

"But-"

"Trust me, I will save your parents. Just stay here"

"Fine, but you have only 10 minutes, if you don't come out in 10, then I'll come inside"

"deal"

"deal!"

With that he went in...

__________________________________

What do you think will happen? 

Comment down below your thoughts and ideas. 

This is my first time writing, so please ignore any writing or grammar mistakes. 

Enjoyyy <3