Chapter 1

Author's pov :

The Chauhan mansion had been decked up in the hues of white owing to the white roses and jasmine as well as daisy that adorned each and every hook and corner of the large mansion.

It was a very special occasion indeed and each and every member of the chauhan palace were both mentally and physically present there to be the part of the pessimistic occurrence.

The Chauhan bahu's 'Naina Aman Chauhan', the eldest of the daughter in laws and 'Palak Rishi Chauhan', the youngest among the trope had been busy in the arrangements for the upcoming ceremony.

It was the 4th death anniversary of 'Anshi Rathore', the only and the most pampered princess of the Chauhan's and  no one would have ever thought of missing out on the precious day.
It was the day she was remembered, although none of the days gone without missing her presence but it was a day when they indulge into some religious activities as well as their dear daughter.

That day, they would offer a part of their wealth to the orphanage and a small yet discerning ceremony would be organized by the family members on their part on which their closest people and some close buisness associates being invited upon.

Though it was a very emotional day for the Chauhan's, but they had made sure to make the day memorable for their dear daughter by doing of many sacred activities in her name.

Palak and Naina had been busy in organizing the preparation that was to take place in the evening time and palak being an event organizer had herself readily taken upon the responsibility of managing each and every preparation by
Herself and Naina being the sweet sister to her decided to help her out from the hectic day as much as she could do.

'Anchal Ansh Chauhan', the middle elder daughter in law of the house had been busy helping out her mother in law in the kitchen for preparing certain dishes. Although they had workers responsible for cooking works but since today is was a special day for chauhan's, it was almost a kind of ritual that Anshi's mother will make her favorite dishes solely with her hands and offer it to her daughter's photo and Anchal being the sweetest to her mother in law decided to help her out although let me tell she didn't know the 'c' of cooking.

She was still trying out to help her mother in law who treated her more like her daughter in helping as much as she could resulting in creating some unwanted fiasco's as well, but still the way she was enthusiastically helping out her mother in law was really worth watching and Anshi's mother couldn't be more grateful than having a helping hand like her.

She had learned a lot after her marriage from her mother in law and she herself tries almost perfectly to do everything but being a clumsy soul she is sometimes trips into her own work causing it to be a utter fiasco but the good point is that she has the guts of accepting it and solving the problem on her own without anyone's help.

The Chauhan Sibling were busy in their own world. While 'Rishi Chauhan' the youngest Chauhan heir was having his breakfast with his father and grandparents taking a little more time than usual, making sure to have a proper glimpse of his wife, who had been busy in the arrangements and didn't give a damn to him or his presence. While he being the possessive one getting really grumpy on not receiving any kind of attention from his own wife. Not good when he was present after so many days of his hectic work. Not that he wasn't happy watching his newly married wife getting involved with his family members and helping them out but still a little attention would have been enough of his part.

While the older Chauhan siblings being the usual workaholic as they already had their breakfasts in a hurry and had sprinted immediately to their rooms for completing their pending works. Even after being home after so many days, work was their first priority and every Chauhan members were well acquainted with the fact.

Although the day was nothing less important, but they did treat their works as their priority in every situation causing the family members to gossip that they are literally their first love.

---------------××××××××××××××××××---------------

.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like the chapter, do like and let me know!! 🩰🦚✨