'Chapter 13'

Naina pov :

I was resting on our bed on my side not because of being sleepy, but just escaping from the shit I've done, sleep has been far away from my eyes because of the shit thing I could ever do.

I just wanted the ground to swallow me up as soon as possible, as I can't find any way out for the mess I created. Yes I was trying to escape from him.

{key word - trying}

I knew I had been imprisoned into a shit i can never get out of unless and until he wishes, to be honest that was the reason  I'm feeling timid and scared of him.

Yes, you heard it right. All my courage and bravery had already vanished in the thin air as I am struggling to cope up with him and his anger.

It's been a while since I kicked his ass Out, not so sorry for the choice of my words because that time I felt he deserved it for speaking such shit with me.

I mean I just pushed him but now he will kill me any time through his not so good glare at me, as it was quite horrific.

By earth, hope you will remember me..!!

We were completely silent on our places except for his hard breathings perfectly syncing with my slower ones and I didn't know if we are in some kind of connection or game that we were doing this so rhythmically and somehow my fear was slowly and slowly vaporising in the thin air but then suddenly I heard his groan making me fall back into the grave reality of the situation.

I glanced at him giving a side eye, but not bombastic. haha... like I was afraid what if he caught me staring at him.

I noticed that He was groaning in pain a little, keeping his hand on his back as if it was broken.

I think all these Chauhan siblings are drama kings and indeed I am sure that Rishi has got his nature from this elder brother of his.

I mean don't get me wrong but I did push him a little too hard but not that hard for him to have a broken backbone. I mean I don't have so much strength or do I..?

I'm not a person who doesn't care for a person, I have humanity and concerns, at least not like him killer by his looks.

Killer in the sense its not the good one... The worst one that could be said, yet I know his glare was not so much unreasonable and me being the reason of it was making me feel guilt all over me.

"Dard ho raha hai"

("Is it paining?")

I somehow managed to ask with my voice filled with genuine concern, though I was afraid of him, but I can't ignore the pained expression plastered on his face making me feel a lot more low.

I don't know why I started feeling something in my chest but I was sure it was nothing out of fear rather it was because he was in pain.

Well that didn't mean the fear had left my senses because it didn't let me move even a little bit, still I tried to look at his face through my side eye trying to hide my pearl of emotion from his gaze but in return his eyes reflected only horror and terror.

This man looks so good and terrible  at the same time with this look of his, anyone can kill himself/herself by their own hand rather than dying with his deadly glare.

Yet i couldn't ignore the fact that even in that position he looked dashingly hot and somewhere I could feel his hotness even though I was hell scared. He was surely looking like an apple to be savoured just with the fact that the apple would savour me in a few minutes, totally not in a good way.

He didn't reply nor even glanced at me a bit, he literally ignored me and my question totally, ok have I become invisible to him. if so then should I be happy because he won't be able to scold me now or be sad that I wouldn't be able to treat him now with my own hands because that was the only way I could feel some kind of relief.