'Chapter 8'

First of all Wishing you a Diwali filled with love, laughter, and the sweetness of festive treats.
it's never too late to make a new beginning so may this diwali you light your every inch of darkness, your insecurities and everything you think you're not enough for...

"Subh dipawali"🪔!!!!!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Anchal's pov :

Being short has its own set of advantages and disadvantages and believe me when I say that I had been facing the worst of case now. Being tiny when your husband is much taller to your liking is tragic specially when you have to adjust to his size.

"Wrong choice of words" my mind mocked.

What I meant is that to adjust on the small couch because your husband is too large to fit into it.
Hella fucking Tradagic!!!

"How am I supposed to manage on this small couch??" I asked myself.

"But you have to fit into it!!!!" My small mind again mocked.

"Shut the fuck up and get the fuck away!!!" I warned my foolish mind.

Umm... I was Hella tired because of today's journey for the trip and each and every occurrence of today, I had thought that I would fall into a deep slumber as I hit my sweet bed. *NOTE THE SARCASM*

But sleep was far away from my sight. Though I'm a heavy sleeper and could sleep faster than any normal human can afford to. Right now I was feeling so exhausted and fatigued, yet I couldn't drowse off easily.

Maybe the change in the surroundings is the main reason behind it, but there was another bigger reason indeed owing to the fact that 'My lovely husband' was busy with his 'Dear first Wife', yes...his work on his laptop, due to which the lights were on.

Thereby making it difficult for me to take a nap. A much indeed one though!!!

So, I was doing the only thing that came to my mind at that moment, scrolling through my phone and chatting with my friends. Well, I felt not better than any thief doing so, Since my husband has ordered me strictly not to use the phone at Night and so I was avoiding his 'strong Professor' gaze from me, I was covered up in a blanket and was doing my work inside it.
PEACEFULLY!!!!!

"Don't forget it's for your own benefit, since you are the one who'll fall sick if you're not gonna sleep fast"

Again my mind made it's presence visible.

I don't understand whether this is my own mind or his personal lawyer.... Hufffff...!!

Even when my fate doesn't seem to be along with me, since the quick buzzing of my ringtone got me flinched as I was sure that I was in a great trouble if he get to know about my doings.

I quickly peeked through my cover and saw his handsome self still Indulged in his works, quite unfazed about the happenings on to his surrounding and I left a sigh of relief.

Though a part of me was happy that I was still safe from his Furious scolding as he wasn't interested to look anywhere else other then his phone,But a little tiny winy part of me felt jealous of his love that receives his all love affection and attention.
Hufff!!! STUPID JERK!!!!