Chapter 5

Author's pov :

It was 10 at night and the whole Chauhan resident was concentrated on the dining space of the huge palace, ready for savoring their night meals. It was a customized routine for the family members weather it was the eldest one or the youngest one, is to have the dinner time meal together with the other family members. No matter how busy they are, they have to follow the rules made by their Dadi ji and no one dared to disrespect those rules even if they were very busy at least until now.

Even the bride were sitting on their respected places, beside their husbands waiting for the dinner to be served while the beautiful smile of the meals wear floating by the Year from the kitchen counter and the workers were busy in their works in serving off the foods prepared.

" Beta,(son)are you going to the farmhouse tomorrow "

Aman's father interrogated him breaking the endeavor of silence. Though he had fully given up his duties and company to his son, whom he know was the best and perfect hands he could have left his entire buisness on, but still his working mentally owing to the fact that he was a retired now even though he was never an office worker amd had nothing to do except enjoying his days in the house but him being a workaholic freak as what his wife called him, couldn't stop but ask his sons repeatedly about the matters going off into the office. It was kind of a moment of refreshment for him and everyone was very well aware of the fact.

" Yes, dad kal hi jana hai"

(Yes dad, I have to go tomorrow itself)

Aman replied in his deep voice and though everyone took it so normally but a shiver ran down Naina's spine as she heard those words being spoken so close to her since Aman was sitting beside her while she was busy feeding little Anvi her baby food. A moment of taming mess overcome her senses as she heard his voice because even though he was speaking in his quite natural tone but she felt it quiet husky and sensual.

"Good beta, take Naina as well, and i suggest take ansh,anchal and rishi, palak as well to even go and spend spend time with your partners in the farmhouse for a day. Since you guys are so work freak that you didn't even get a proper honeymoon, so you guys should go tomorrow and have a day out with your respective spouses. The place is very beautiful and I am sure my daughters will like that a lot. And also Don't get involved into your work going there and leave my daughter's alone. Spend some precious time with them "

Aman's father was speaking when his beloved mother spoke in her serious tone, making her sons gulp down. They new it was their mothers final warning tone and any distraction from the same would not be good on their part and they were quite well aware of the fact so well each of them had something particular to say for the outing randomly in inflicted on them, they decided to keep their mouth shut all watching their mother's final tone.

While the elder of the family were happy with the decision they took for the younger members of the family, six different contradicting emotions were radiating off from the people sitting over there.

While Naina's breathe was hitched since it was the first time she had an outing planned with her husband who never showed off any kind of emotions or time for her and she knew he was focused on to the things making her feel a little bad that she was unwanted on her place and which girl wouldn't be sad about the fact.
For just a moment she wanted to see a little bit of happiness on her husband's face for the day out but all she could glance was a neutral expressions plastered on his face making her sigh on her place while only Aman knew what thoughts were radiating in his mind.

While Anchal was confused on her part.
She had never been a fan of outings but when with the person was her Ansh, she would happily go to even the place she hates but she knew that her workaholic husband, would go themselves indulging himself in his work activities thereby not even off her even a single glance and the fact that she was already angry over his devilishly handsome husband, her self respect wouldn't allow her to talk to him in anyway so she felt it like a waste of time going there.

While Palak was horrified listening to her mother in law. After their not so holy encounter, Palak had been trying her best to ignore Rishi and cool down her beating heart as well and somewhere her tight work schedule is helping her in the fact but she was well aware that tomorrow outings would just be winning strike from Rishi's side and she will not be able to avoid him off at that point.

On this contradicting emotions floating off, the Chauhan's completed their dinner and fled off to their respective rooms for a bit of rest.

Everyone was anxious and confused for the coming day not knowing that it was going to be a very important day in each one of their lives.

A day that would change their views on their marriage and specially love.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys will like the chapter and specially get ready for the next chapter, which gonna be so special.
Do like the chapter and if you like it let me know in the comments.
Next update might chance everthing.
Stay tuned.
.
.
Thanks a lot for giving this much love. 😌✨