Chapter 3

Anchal pov:

Sneaking through the kitchen counter, I quickly sprinted quietly in order to avoid my mother's as in my mother in law's close scrutiny and decided to escape towards my room ascending through the stairs that were on the main hall. To my utter luck nobody was present at that moment there, not even Palak and Naina didi, helping me escape out from there without anyone's supervision or else I would have been a dead meet today.

Actually the thing is I've got a tiny-winy cut on my finger of the right hand and it was no one but my fault since everyone prohibited me from entering the kitchen knowing what a ruckus maker i had been there but still me being a stubborn head decided to help out mumma for the day as she is already very much emotional today and being very much stressed for the work wouldn't be really good for her health but who knew that i would cut myself by going to help her. If anyone comes to know about my doings, i would be presented a scolding session by each and every member of the family and i so wanted to avoid that situation.

Reaching my room door, i muttered some incoherent prayers to my almighty vowing my head to him while I imperfectly joined my hands rather holding the cut one in my other hand, as blood was already oozing out from the wound region and if not treated at the right moment, it would be huge.
Hehe, I'm not the doctor by profession but it's one of my hobby.
Okay, don't get me wrong but i always wanted to be a doctor but then... We will discuss it someday later.

Pushing the door with my bare foot, i entered the room to come face to face with my 4 month husband, aka 'Ansh Chauhan' who was busy himself in indulging some paper works not even bothering the presence of mine in the room.

Sometimes i wonder if those papers were some love letters given by his students and colleague's because he is absolute heartrob in his college and everyone is well aware of the fact but if I decided to ask him about the same he would just provide me his usual cold and arrogant self which looks nothing but devilishly handsome.

*umhhh he is grumpy old grandpa*my soul mocked me.

But the first time i was happy, that he didn't notice my presence because if he comes to know that i created a huge mess he would be super angry and believe me an angry Ansh is very difficult to handle. So without waiting for him to gave a glimpse in my direction, I moved towards the attached bathroom to treat my wound.

I locked myself in the bathroom, and taking the first aid box out from the show case I starts treating my wounds but to be honest it hurts like hell when the medicine came in contact with my wound, it felt like I have been ripped of my flesh, as fresh tears coming out from my eyes but i stuffed my lips to sew any kind of noises that might come out of my mouth, earning a lot of attention because a shouting Aanchal is very much difficult to handle.

before I could finish with my doing, I heard the bathroom door being banged continuously and I could hear my annoyed husband from other side clearly frustrated by God known because he had been shouting like a wild animal.

While I had been busy in greeting my wound, why the hell is he banning the door like it is only thing left to be done by him. He is annoying yet handsome.
Hummhhhhh..... I can't !!

" Anchal open the door fast "

He shouted banging that door once again.

But I didn't bother to reply him as I already was in pain and any voice from my side would come out as muffled cry so i decided to keep calm letting him do whatever he had been doing.

" Aanchal open this damn door "

This was another time he freaked out and now I felt like banging my head on the bathroom sink.

But I decided to keep calm because I didn't want to create another riled up
Situation from the already messed up one.

" Anchal, open the door or else I would have no other option but to break it without any proper convenience and that wouldn't be good for you, I'm so done with your childishness."

He shouted making me heartbroken. What have I done. Did I even disturbed his work or him, then why the hell he has to be so Rude to me every time. I don't understand my Anshu was not like this, not at all.

Tears escaped my eyes, but I immediately wiped them off as I was done with the bandaging thing and as much as I wanted to cry out loud aur bite him hard on his devilish handsome face my restrained myself and open the door of the bathroom with a loud thud indicating that I was Angry but then I confined my anger to myself and told him with my ever so calm sweet coated tone.

" Mumma asked for your presence in the hall, come fast "

Before he whole utter something with his sexy voice, I just almost sprinted out of the room to find a escape from the situation and here my knight is shining armour.

My baby Anvi was standing rather playing with her toys scattered all over the floor and her being the chirpy bird was moving from here and there in a jet speed while drool was coming out from her face as she giggled and ran out.

Before I could pick her up, she came running to my direction but betrayed me and left my place and start running behind to God known what with her usual cuty gigly smile all over. She is really a cutie pie and I love her so much.

I looked behind my direction to find the handsome devil standing in his all Glory waiting for the little bundle of joy to jump into his arm.

What a bipolar!!!!!

After even having a scolding session towards me. he was all happy and giggly towards Anvi. Ohh, I forgot all his scolding session are reserved to me.
Arghhh...

I smile feeling content watching them and their precious Bond. I just prayed to the almighty that their Bond remain the same all the time. Anvi and her favourite chachu.

×××××××××××=============×××××××××××
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like the chapter !!!
Love you guys for this much love 🥹🤌