'Chapter 7'

Naina's pov:

Today really was a hectic day, starting our journey from the farm tour, though everything went too well but I have been very much tired as of now. All I wanted to do what do fall on the bed like a log and sleep straight for a good amount of time.

With such thoughts brewing up in my mind brain, I bid my sister in laws a goodbye as we were busy in chatting after our farm visit and descended towards the room allotted to Solely me.

Yes, the room would be only mine, I am sure that Aman ji won't like to share the same room at least here. Well I was so happy because I might not have to sleep on the sofa uncomfortably today, but a huge part of me started feeling bad for the fact that I wouldn't be able to Gawk at his handsome face which seems my only serenity and peace that help me sleep well even in a uncomfortable position.

With a small pout I started ascending towards the first floor and according to what Nanaji told us, this was supposed to be mine and Aman ji's room. Well Nana ji is not our blood related grandfather he is the caretaker of the farmhouse and believe me he is so sweet that I feel an instant connection with him since I came here.

I twisted the door knob amd opened the room to have a proper view of it. Though I already had visited this room once to have a glimpse with nana ji but this time I wanted to have a vivid glance of everything present in the room to be imprinted in my mind.

But before i could succeed in my attempt I felt immense drowsiness overcoming my sences as my feet started taking steps towards the huge comfy bed infront of me and without wasting a penny of a second, my head came in contact with the everly soft pillows and I felt myself losing into an unknown world of Solace and peace.

But before I could completely slip into the world of Darkness for a time being, I heard the door knob screech , indicating that someone must have been on the door and then suddenly the door opened with a thud in a way that my dear husband came in view in front of my eyes.

He was casually entering the room opening his coat with one hand and His another hand was busy scrolling through his phone.

He looks so sexy while doing so and at this moment all I could do was to stare at his handsome figure with the sense of pride and happiness but my mood took a U turn as I heard a sound that hitched my breath And knocked of my senses.

he locked the door from inside.

Although I'm sure that he hadn't noticed my presence in the room, because his view was stopped by the curtains that hung around the bed hiding me, but still not so Holy thoughts started invading my mind with his acts as I felt sweat dripping from my forehead and neck, with this I set on the bed with a jerk.

" Aman ji, what are you doing "

My voice seemed to have knocked his senses off as he looked at me utterly Confused with my presence in the room, here I immediately felt him getting nervous on glancing towards me.

Maybe he wasn't expecting me to be present here now but I didn't know if he was going to give me a separate room to stay or not. So I decided to come out of the bed from behind the curtains, exactly in front of him, such that we were facing each other though there was a polite distance between us.

On noticing me coming closer to him he just turned his head down and closed his eyes with a Sigh escaped his lips while I saw his neck and ear turning red which as a result he started pulling off his tie like it was choking him.

I was Hella confused at his behaviour but then decided to look at my stupid self and guess what...I just wanted the ground to swallow me up at that particular moment because I was feeling hella embarrassed on watching my state.