Chapter 10

Author's pov :

It was already late afternoon when the chauhan siblings with their better halves left for their cruise back to their home town, to their own place. They bid goodbye to nana ji before finally signing off who in term fed them with a lot of stuff that was well known from the place.

The old man had a satisfactory smile plaster on his face because the people that came there were nothing less than his own grand childrens meeting them after so long instilled a calm endeavour of livingness for him as he was craving for it from so long.

Though it was quite late for them to leave from the farmhouse but they didn't have left any other options as Chauhan siblings had to get back to work by tomorrow and there was no trench for it since they love their work to their life.

Though they had planned to leave a little earlier but owing to some emergency regarding the property papers, the main and the supreme reason for them to visiting here was still pending so having no other option they had to delay their departure for a span of hours.

They left in Aman's Mercedes Benz and this time it was the younger brother who decided to drive them back to their place
As he had been showing the stubborn
emotions about the fact lately.

Actually it was his dream, that he would one day ride off his brother's favorite car in the world (desire of younger siblings) , owing to the fact that Aman was too much possessive of his things, so he don't allow anyone to touch any of his things but somehow counting to Rishi's luck, today was somehow his day as Aman finally let him drove off his (One of the FAVORITE) car because he had been busy in his office work lately so he's kinda tired and thanks to his second elder brother Ansh who didn't have any mood of driving lately.

As it was already late, they decided to go by the shortest route to their place, which was through a deserted forest, quite scary as it could be said but Ansh being fearless and always in hurry one, suggested to take that path as it would consume lesser time and Rishi being the naughty one decided to abide by his instructions in order to have a adventurous journey in their returning path.

But the idea seemed to have a dreadful failure, as they found themselves moving into nothing but Oblivion. The forest area was completely dark with the only lights shimmering was the headlights of the car that marked its presence on the dense Pitch Black location. It was nearly one hour, but everything that took a path, they would return back as if they had not travelled no where. It was quite frustrating and irritating on their part as they all were very tired of the journey and wanted nothing but to doze off as quickly as possible.

Finally, after a lot of despair and distress, The Finally found the path which was leading them to some other route that looked like their known way as each of the persons sighed in relief of finally able to solve the problem which seemed almost never ending.

The car was running and its full speed among he growing darkness as each and everyone was busy In their own little world as a sudden break of Rishi bought everyone's attention as the car shook down.

" Wtf NOW !!? "

Came the deadly voice filled with anger and frustration, ofcourse it's Non other than Aman.

" Bhai gaadi aage nhi jaa payegi, there's a tree fallen there in the way "

(Car can't go ahead)

Ansh informed in his usual calm and done tone.

" Ab kya kare "

(What to do now)

Asked Rishi keeping his head back in frustration. He was already tired with driving in this jungle and now this tree. Quite irritating!!!!

" Karna kya hai, hatana padega use, we can't go back nor we have a option to run from the situation, do we!? "