Chapter 2

Naina's pov :

Ascending through the stairs, I was moving towards the room, umm basically Aman ji's and my room as I was wiping of those sweat beads form my face and forehead as I felt too much tired with the previous activities.

I had been helping Palak, in the arrangements and her being the usual chirpy bird was literally flying off from one place to another and I had to run Behind her, in case if she needs something or the arrangements requires my supervision and the fact that I didn't had a proper breakfast today and not even a proper meal at the dinner yesterday. It was owing to my fatigue. All I wanted to do was to go to the room, get sprawled on my bed and sleep tight but I knew how much important event was today for the family members and so definitely for me as well so I couldn't cause any rukus to happen on my part anyway.

I realised that I reached the room, as i was busy in my thoughts and i just twisted the door knob to open it, not bothering anyway of my condition to come face to face with the most awkward phase in my life.

Yeah it's none other than The great
' Aman Chauhan ' the eldest Chauhan heir,the rude Ceo, and 'My husband'. Huhh!!!

Aman ji has been present in the room buttoning up his shirt and i came into the room without any proper knock.

**Great Naina Great**my soul mocked
me.

I wasn't expecting him to be present there, since he wouldn't be home most of the time but even if he was present he would be in the attached bathroom dressing up but today I can't understand why he was here today. Although it was all my fault that I should at least have knocked once before entering and now I was standing confused whether to leave without any word or should wait shamelessly till he gets ready completely.

I would go with the first option to avoid any kind of embarrassment coming towards my direction and so I just decided to sprint off hiding my face with my pallu but his deep voice stopped me in my track.

" Do you need something?? "

he asked in his manly voice sending shivers down my spine.

" Umm...act...Actually mummy ji (MOM) asked for your presence since it is time for the pooja. "

I said fidgeting with my fingers as I was hell nervous talking to him when he was looking at me. I felt like tapping my foot impatiently but then I restrained myself from doing so because I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of him anyway though.

" Okay did you get Anvi ready? "

He asked me again and I was shocked.

Don't get me wrong, but this is just the countable number of times he decided to talk to me otherwise he would just ignore me and my presence in his life and truely speaking I had been used to it.
So when my 7 months old husband said so much words to me, it somehow bought a mixed feeling of anxiousness and happiness in me and not to mention his voice was so good.

"Ji, I was just going"

I responded but Don't know why i felt the atmosphere turning awkward from my side and so I wanted to leave as soon as I could from there saving me from the situation but his throat clearing just stopped me in my tracks.

It was a indication that he needed something from me and so i did nothing except looking at him blankly waiting for him to ask me about his needs.

" Help me button up the shirt. "

Ok i wasn't expecting something like that coming towards my side because he never ask me to indulge in his personal things rather he would order me to stay away from him and his things Whenever I try to get involved so this was new to me as well, so with timid and shaky steps having a confused expression that i might be rejected anytime soon, i moved towards his direction to help him with the things he asked.

I stood exactly in front of him and maintained a safe distance from my side but I had to overcome the distance as in order to button up his shirt so i just took two steps closer and now I was exactly in front of him such that my head was touching his lower shoulder region and I could feel his piercing gaze onto my direction making me anxious of my state.

With shaky hands, I started buttoning up his shirt with my hands as my hands came in contact with his toned shaved chest, making shivers run down my spine for the second time indeed, but I tried to behave normal as i could because he might get angry if he notices my state but I guess he already was because his piercing gaze was all I could feel through out the time.

Suddenly I felt his rough hands encircling around my bare waist and I was sure by then that I was red like a tomato, a blushing mess.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like the chapter, stay tuned!!!
Do like the chapter and let me know if you like it!! 💗✨