Chapter 4

Palak pov:

Finally the pooja went successfully well and everyone was pretty emotional on their part. It was Anshi di's fourth death anniversary and each and every members of the family were Remembering the happy and lively moments spent with her. It was really very much edgy feelings for me as well seeing all my family members being emotional on their part although I've never met her in person but i could feel the underlying emotions resonating in the endeavour.

The pooja too went well with dadi and dada ji as well as Mummy ji and papa ji praying for her welfare followed by Aman bhaiya and Naina bhabhi and little Anvi followed by Ansh bhaiya and Aanchal Di then followed by us.

Even though I had always seen Rishi as a strong and chirpy and a fun loving personality, I had noticed a different side of him today as he was utterly serious and even his expressions portrait a lot of emotions today. I have heard that since he being the youngest member of the family shared the deepest bond with Anshi didi and even though I couldn't be an eye witness of their precious bond but I could easily feel that Rishi loves his Anshi di a lot.

I was sitting in our room on our bed thinking of all the moments that had taken place today and was getting a little emotional when the door scratched and my dear husband made his presence in to the room. Honestly speaking even though I hate him so much, but I was longing to see him being back to chirpy and happy. because I have noticed the deep emotions he had been trying to shield all through the pooja.

The truth is even though I hate him but his emotions matters to me a lot.

I just glanced at him looking at his perfect figure, being draped in a casual outfit which is so rare cause all I would have a glimpse is of the doctor Rishi draped in a white coat and stethoscope and truth to be spoken he looks devilishly handsome in it.

" Like what do you see "

He spoke with his addictive voice making blush formed across my neck and cheeks because I realised I had been shamelessly gawking towards him like I was going to eat him the next moment.

" No.. Nothing "

With this I deflected my gaze towards the other side but him being the dick head just came beside me lying down on the side with his 'first wife' his laptop. Arghhhhhhh*

" Umm... Btw wifey, it's okay to stare at your husband. If you wish you can even take a picture since it will last longer but wifey it is not good to ignore your handsome husband pushing yourself in household activities."

I so badly wanted to wipe off the devilish smirk plastered on his handsome face but instead I just replied.

" I should have noticed you for ignoring you my dear husband. Truth to be told, i didn't even have a glimpse of you since the morning."

I replied with a sarcastic smile plastered on my lips, folding my hands over my chest in a defending as well as challenging tone.

What does he think of himself, if he can talk like this i will definitely return him the favour. I mentally patted my back with my answer but the next moment the  smirk wiped off from my face when I was pulled making my breath hitched.

I was trapped under his bulky body, his both hands pinning my smaller ones above my head, his body lying above me, though not giving any kind of pressure but still the proximity was enough for me to cause those butterflies in my stomach to fly over.

I look to towards his face, to notice his eyes already fixed towars mine holding me in its place while a devilish smirk got plastered on his lips watching me shudder under his touch. He was well aware of the effect that he had on me and i hate myself for the fact.

" So, Is it okay to ignore your dear husband; my dear wifey?? "

He spoke in his husky voice more like staring under my soul, the smirk never leaving his handsome face.

I was beyond nervous with positions but then I had to act strong so i tried to respond.

" Dear hubby....... " before my lips could complete my eyes landed on his parted lips and not so 'HOLY THOUGHTS' started encountering my brain and i knew that i was screwed.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
.
.
.
.
.
Thank for reading and hope you guys like the chapter.

1.59k reads and 100+ votes so fast 😭
Never expected this in 3 days.
Thank you all to giving it a try and liking it this much. ✨