Mark My Words..

Sunday, everyone's favourite even mine, not because it's a free day but because Samaira & I spend the whole day together without any disturbance from anyone else. Samaira, winked and asked me, "Why didn't you tell me?"I wrung my hands and asked, "What? I didn't tell you?". "That Naksh dropped you home, that day in his very own, which his Dad gifted him after completing his studies, a shiny black Auww-di", Samaira said. I laughed at her, corrected her to say, Audi. She said, I knew but it sound amazing as 'Awww-di'! I was like, your wish & said, actually I wanted to say you, face to face so that I can see your reaction & how do you came to know? I astonishingly asked. She smirked & said, even I knew, you asked Naksh for some time to trust him. I was stunned for a while & was very sure, Shanaya informed her she's even good friend of her too & even she added her in our Whatsapp group. Samaira is not just my sister to me. She means a lot to me or I say, I am 'incomplete' without her. She said, "No! shanaya didn't informed me, its Naksh who keeps on alerting me". "You talked with him?", I asked. Yup! Even chatted on facebook too and you know every time he keeps on asking me, how you are, what are your likes and dislikes are and almost everything else. Man Its beautiful," she uttered. We both were seeing 'Engagement' pictures on Samaira's laptop. All the while she keep on saying, "you guys look together like a 'made for each other' couple. Awesome!" And all the adjectives she can use as a compliment had used. She looked right onto my face and asked, "So? What do you think?"I was confused.

"Nothing". What the heck you saying ? Have you lost it? You still didn't come to a conclusion? Oh! C'mon.. Arohi, grow up," she angrily said. How much more time you need to trust him? You know, he is perfectly- perfect for you. He understands you the most, that's the reason he gave you time. Else you only think, which guy doesn't talk to his girl or meet. Then after getting engage. But he, know unlike others gave your time without any force. Now-a-days, even a college girl's boyfriend don't does all this but he is doing all doing only for. How can you be so mean to the one who thinks you are his everything? 

"You know, he told me , the moment he saw the photograph which we sent to his family to see you,he fell  for you and when you entered the room when he had come to see you, he was sure that you were the one". He is doing so much for you and you? He can get many others but still he chose you!!"

"That's what I am saying," I blushed.
"Yes! He can but he found someone different from others. A pure-heart girl like you thinks you're not compatible with him?". He said the same too. I was shocked hearing it. Because according to him ,'everyone loves pure heart', an innocent face with a lovely smile on it". "The way you answered to his question in that accent like his has won his heart," she joked. "In all seriousness, now I can say, indirectly you stole the 'heart' of a heart surgeon!"

"Look!", she said, seriously, " you got engaged to him. Or was that just about changing your facebook relationship status from single to getting engaged?No! then why? We only come to knew from your engagement 'ring' only. You are either busy with your school stuffs, sleeping, reading books and sometimes with cooking a something good. Did you noticed in all this, where is Naksh? You care for everyone but the one with whom soon your getting married what about him? Ain't it your responsibility to care for him too, the way he does for you? You only tell me, when I got engaged with broher-in-law, Akhil. I used to talk on phone. I'm not saying , stick 24 x 7 but at least once in a day. Make him realize, he too is 'special' in your life. Just move one step further & I promise you, you too will start falling for him. The way, he didn't let you down in jewellery shop, you remember?". "Yes! I do," I said."Just one step, Arohi," she said.

The following night, as she was about to go back to her home. We were waiting for lift & again reminded me saying, try to think on my words. "Just 'one step'," and she left.

Every word told by Samaira was dancing in my head. I was feeling for him. I became numb I was like.... Samaira was correct. No guy does all this the way he did for me.

No guy waits so much. I made him to suffered so much alone. I do want to talk to him. I just ,am too scared that he won't actually like me for who I am.