Oops! Judgemental

Mom.. I'm trying my best to come as early as I can but everywhere blood, blood and blood is flowing. I don't understand why muslims celebrate this cruel thing as their festival 'Bakri Eid'. How can they kill animals such for having feast. How can be someone's religion so unmerciful. Don't they have feelings. Anyways, I wish bus come as early as possible and I hung up the phone.

I was waiting for my bus at bus stop, meanwhile I heard someone calling me, Excuse me.

I am really very sorry. I heard the whole conversation you did on phone just before some minutes ago. 

I faced towards him, noticed he was wearing a white kurta pyjama and a head skull, from his dressing I came to know that he's a muslim.

He too was waiting for the bus and maintained a good distance.

He uttered, did you practiced my religion?

I puzzled, I am sorry.

You should be, he said little egoistically.

How can you judge my religion?

You didn't practiced my religion?

You don't know anything about my religion? 

Who gave you authority to point a finger on my religion. How can you criticize? Just because the world says we are terrorist doesn't mean we are. It's my religion who taught us to fight with patience. 

You know, Palestians suffered so horrible, we can't even imagine and during the time of Ramadhan they suffered? Israel kept on attacking them? Where was humanity that time? Where was mercy? Where was all those lectured which are only mandatory on muslims?

He uttered all that in a single breathe and I was just totally astonished.

This time, he politely, I am Ibrahim Iftekhar and you know why we sacrifice goats which according to you is killing.

In the Holy Qur'an, the Surah Ibrahim, on the Prophet Ibrahim. Allah(swt) tagged him with a beautiful name 'Ibrahim Khalilullah', which meant 'the friend of Allah' and my parents named me on his name and I am glad to have this beautiful name.

Firstly let me clear you, we don't kill, we sacrifice them not for our sake or having feast but for the sake of Allah. Allah tested Prophet Ibrahim by ordering Prophet Ibrahim to sacrifice his most precious thing and after a lot of thinking, he took his son Prophet Ismail to sacrifice and as the knife was about to reach his neck suddenly there came a sheep instead of Prophet Ismail and from that day, we started celebrating this festival as the Sunnah of Prophet Ibrahim. So that no one forgets his sacrifice, which was his son Prophet Ismail but Allah(swt) is so graceful.

You know, before a single drop of blood comes out from the animals they reach to heaven.

Allah(swt) only see our intention. He doesn't need its flesh. He ordered us to divide it into poor people those who can't afford to have it and to in your relatives, neighbours too. Don't just have it alone. You might have studied in your lower class, meat is rich in proteins. No I am not saying to have meat or go beyond your religion or the religion who doesn't allowed to have. We muslims can have it. We are freely allowed to have goats, cows, buffaloes, sheep, camels meat and none other animals than these.

I truly respect every religion. It's my duty. My religion teaches me respect everyone and every religion.

My religion 'Islam' taught not to criticize any religion, but respect them.

So I 'Ibrahim Iftekhar' kindly request you whatever your name is to please before criticizing, judging or pointing a finger atleast you have its proper information and I hope you have been done with my answers.

I apologizing, extremely sorry for whatever I used to think about Islam, Muslims.

You opened my eyes and I promise you I am never ever going to judge and sorry again for being so judgemental and by the way, I am Arohi Kashyap and pleasure meeting you Mr. Ibrahim.

He smirked and said, same here Ms. Arohi.

I was really impressed by the way he made me understand why they celebrate the festival 'Bakri Eid'.

Asking him for leave as my bus came and bidding him first and last good-bye and I got inside the bus.