Author's Note

There are heaps of things I want to say and share too but you might feel bored so I just only want to mention those beautiful people's names who helped me in completing my story.

A special thanks to Abdullah Multani for helping and supporting me whenever I lost hope. To my dear pals Arfeen Shaikh, Farogh Khan and Shabnam Khan for being my BFFs. A huge thanks to my friend and poet on Wattpad too, Juveria Tabassum. My bestie, My pearl in the Ocean nieces Huda Khan and Uzma Khan and too their pals to especially Mahvish Fatima and others for reading my first book and asking for autograph (laughs). Just saying thanks wouldn't be enough to my parents-my life. For supporting, encouraging, accepting my failure in life, being there for me through thick and thin. Thanks a zillion Mom, Dad. Also to my cool siblings, particularly my twin, Siddiqua, the future doctor, for always loving me, caring and understanding. Words wouldn't be enough to thank everybody who was there for me in my ups and downs. I wish one day God will allow me to make you all proud of me of what I am. Also to my Facebook friend Shivam Bhandari for not letting me quit and instead saying I'm a huge fan of yours (smile).

Lastly, some of my friends-cum-readers, Ibrahim Iftekhar, Sadaf Shaikh, Nausheen, Niraj Rathod, Antriskh Nigam, Abeer Garfield, Arifa Sayyed & some more and also to all those who read and voted for me.

Thanks a ton to the creator of life who added so much colour in my life by making them mine.

:) ;)

Happy Reading!