Love At First Sight...

"Busy?" Naksh asked me on Whatsapp. I replied, "NO!". "Then?" He asked. I replied, "actually there was a seminar today in school and was busy with it.

"Seminar? What kind?" He asked."Oh, it was a 'child abuse' seminar for children to make them understand what sort of touch is good for them or what not."

He was amazed, "oh. so, how was it?". I replied, "it was good and say what else? "Nothing," he responded. I said, "oh-kay!"

He then asked, "do you remember when was the first time we saw each other?"I was puzzled, "What?". We met before? But I never saw you earlier? May be, there was someone else, its your misconception". He replied, it was none other than you only. Do you remember last year, you went to attend a 'naming ceremony'? I tried to recall. Soon I replied back, "yes! I remember". He said, "you were standing a little 'lost' over there. I was few inches away but then turned front and I was already looking at you meanwhile our eyes collided but then you ran away". I had to apply pressure on my brain to remember these details. I asked in a girly way, "can you please tell me what colour dress I was wearing?". He politely replied, "you were wearing a mango coloured anarkali dress, with a purple and black wide lace on the bottom and little heavy embroidery on the neck". I still couldn't remember anything. He continued, "I was wearing a crimson red blazer with a black shirt paired with black Levi's jeans". I innocently asked, "how did I look?". He, replied on a serious note, "you want to know the truth". I curiously, "yup, I want to". "Actually, you were......"Were? What?" I impatiently asked."You really want to know?" He again asked. I replied, "yes sir". "You were looking like a 'MANGO'. "I, sarcastically replied, "like you could have said it any better? What about you? Crimson red like an 'Apple'."He, turned apologetic, "okay, I'm sorry. To be honest, you were looking 'gorgeous' and I was just only admiring your from far away because I was little scared". "Scared? Why?" I abruptly asked". Because we didn't know each other. So if I directly come towards you to talk, people would have assumed something fishy. I didn't wanted to create those problems for either of us". "Thank you, for understanding the situation," I replied. "Pleasure is all mine ma'm," he responded. "By the way, even that night you were 'lost somewhere'. Everyone else was enjoying but you were just standing alone". "I prefer to be alone rather than in crowds. So maybe, it was the reason you found me 'lost'," I answered back."Later on you left the function and I keep on searching for you but couldn't find you and I thought I would never be able to meet you again. But look, how fortunate I am. The one whom I was eagerly waiting or may be dying to talk, has now became my fiance."

I was blushing indeed, I was, after seeing this reply from him. I replied, "You know, even I am fortunate to have you in my life".