Gonna be 'Perfect'

Last Night, the bestest night of my life. I kept on blushing whole night thinking about our marriage, even planned out some of the things which I need to share with Naksh, too, but now it was too late to irk him so I postponed it for tomorrow morning.

As soon as I woke up in the morning I found everybody in my house is holding a big list of paper in their hands. I was puzzled with the view so I asked abtrusingly, what sort of list you guys are holding. Everybody looked at me like I asked something I don't have to. I, facing towards them, what ? Then Mom breaking the suspense said, you getting married, right? So, I asked. So, the big list what you can see in everybody's hands is about your 'marriage' preparation, what are things to do and all. You'll be busy with your school and we all know how 'good' you are with arrangements, so its our responsibility is to make this marriage as a 'Perfect' marriage. Ohhh! I see I said. You had to, Mom bantered.

On my way to school, I tried to call Naksh but the lady on the phone keep on saying repeatedly, the number you trying to speak to is currently unavailable please try later. So I whatsapp him but so was here.

I was damn excited to share what I planned for 'our marriage' but all I can see is now my excitement is drowning down deep into the ground. I thought, he might be busy with his as usual hectic schedule, it's okay I try again later.

The moment the bell rang for the break, my pals grabbed me by my wrist and pushed towards the canteen from class in a so much rush like they're about to miss the train. They asked curiously, Vas happenin' in a Zayn Malik's accent.

My order was in front of me so I start having my regular 'masala dosa', trying to enact the yesterday scene with the actions but they gone nuts watching me acting so badly without uttering a single word.                           

Seconds later, they burst out screaming, we'll gonna slay you right here, right now, if you won't stop it and let us know vividly what happened yesterday.                                     

This time , I in a very serious tone, started up narrating, Look and described the whole scenario what happened yesterday. I still wasn't complete with the whole meanwhile they started 'congratulating' me and said, finally apple-pie is going to dressed up with mango flavour and together we all started laughing.

I, getting completely distraught not because I am not getting time for my marriage preparations but it's been a whole week and there's no sign of Naksh anywhere. He, doesn't taking any of calls, no replies neither on Facebook nor on WhatsApp, too.

I wasn't understanding anything why does he ignoring me? What's going on? A week before everything was good. Our happiness knew no bounds then what has wrong happened now. Why is he doing so with me? Is there anyone else? Did I did something wrong or said? Oddles of questions were dancing in my mind and I start to shatter piece by piece.

I still pretend all good in between both of us, I and Naksh, in front of my family, pals, even Samaira, too. This time, I alone, holding my breathe without letting anyone know about it.