Out of the blue ....

A lovely morning with little sunshine all over. I was happy and sad too. Happy because he's going to meet my 'pearl in the ocean' and sad because I wouldn't be able to talk to him on the phone like we used to.

But then, while I was having tea with my pals in the canteen I got a call from Kyra and she said, "Your doctor is with us. So how you are feeling now?"

"Hello! I'm your aunt and you too pulling my leg?!"

She laughingly," Of course! After all we are pals too."

" Yeah! Sure," I said.

I asked, "anyways tell me how you guys find him?"

"Oh! Maasi.... He is perfectly perfect from head to toe. Handsome, smart, intelligent, dashing and most important a killing physique. I must say he's HOT like summer. He is awesome with his nature too. I burst out in laugh and said, "My pals too said the same thing!"

Meanwhile Anvisha snatched the phone from her and said, we call him 'DOC' as we found 'Mausa' quite booring and too old fashioned. You know, he was meant to be a CARDIOLOGIST. He really have some super powers to steal hearts, she said, "all my pals, Mahvish Fatima, Juveria Jaweed, Nahida, Sohela are now a big fans of him. They found him very cool dude and even they said, lucky you are to have a 'Mausaji' like him. We went to Charminar, Zoo Park, Salar Jung, 7 tombs and many more. Clicked loads of photos and selfies too including my pals."

Listening to every word of her, I was so damn happy. I was on top of the world. I was flying high up in the sky.

"I dunno what to say," I said, "thanks a zillion."

Both said, "ahaan... he is our 'DOC' too. I wanted to ask then where he is but I controlled my emotions. They are younger than me and they start again bantering saying, "Now, everywhere you see only him."

It was the most beautiful compliment I ever heard. I know, it wasn't for me but still It was about the most beautiful person of my life who taught to live life happily.

At night around 9'o clock, I was in my room, totally lost in his thoughts. I was badly missing him. Suddenly I heard someone screaming my name. I came out from my room to see what was happening I found, my elder brother holding my sister-in-law, Nikita to take her to the hospital immediately.

She is expecting and it seems like the time has came. Mom, Dad told me to stay at home only. I rang Samaira and let her know everything. She told me to fret not she's coming with my brother-in-law.

I wanted to inform Naksh but I ditched the idea. He'd only get worried and I don't want to ruin their happiness. Let them enjoy, soon Dad will inform them. I wish everything will be alright, nothing too serious.