Fixed!!

At the end of the month, Naksh along with his dad and cousin, 'Abeer Siddiqui' came home. At first I thought how is she his cousin if she's a Muslim. Then she explained me that her Mom, Naksh's aunt fell in love with a Muslim guy, her father during her post graduation and later on somehow managed to convince her parents and finally got married to him. Now they live in London and are very happy. They came here to attend our marriage.

This was a fairly good surprise from Naksh but not so fair, I was still in my tracks and t-shirts when he came and I was just few seconds away from opening the door and greeting my future in laws in my tracks. But luckily, THANK GOD, Dad said that he'd do that. I went back inside my room. Within a few seconds, I heard greetings exchanged and a familiar voice. I asked my bhaiya, Sumeet who is it and he said "you know who"

"Really....?.. Please don't.... Seriously..... Voldemort?" I asked in a serious tone while my brother was really enjoying my uneasiness, oh faked uneasiness.

I instantly wiped that enjoyment off his face and making a really funny face he scowled and said "NO Naksh!!".GOD, the look on his face was just epic I regret why I didn't record his face at that time and get that 1 million subscribers on YouTube but instead of doing that i just laughed at him hysterically and he got so angry that he tried to push me into the living room while I was still wearing the same attire but somehow I managed to get past him. And I tell you it was NOT an easy task. That guy is like a huge rock.

I ran inside and quickly changed into some clothes, decent enough for me to go out. Then I quickly went to greet them and then into the kitchen to help my mom and sister. And we ensured that they would be full to the throat. Moments later Naksh's cousin came into the kitchen and started talking to me like we knew each other since forever.

And this is the information I gathered:
Abeer Siddiqui, a fair girl with big black eyes, which were actually hard to see behind her specs but I managed, perfectly straight hairs that look like she's just came out of a parlour after straightening them. Cheerful and lively person and most importantly she's Abeer 'Garfield' as she's totally crazy about Andrew Garfield and the list is really long. And of course totally Hollywood.

Right in the middle of when Abeer was telling me how 'hot' Andrew Garfield is, my phone started vibrating and so using the possible amount of manners I have I excised myself out. I checked that I had about 6 messages, 4 from the annoying cellular company and 2 from Naksh.
It read "meet me in the study".

I went in the study and saw that it was only the two of us there and he was waiting for me beside a wall. I hesitatingly went towards him cause I was scared what if anyone saw us, then?

I stood silently about a metre away. After a while Naksh said in a really polite voice, "Excuse me ma'am?" And then quickly turned the volume up,"I didn't call you to Stay silent or wander your gaze all over your own study and not on me. "

I nodded and mumbled, "So?"

"I called you here because...", he stopped mid sentence and I felt those 'butterflies' in my stomach.

"Because?", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Because...", he repeated.

And I couldn't take enough of this so I asked "what exactly do you wanna say? Say it now or I'm leaving" and I started to leave but he stopped me, not by holding my hand (for those who are curious). I was surprised that it really worked, I thought it only worked on the shopkeepers but now I know the truth.

"Because.... I need to..... Borrow some books from you", he answered with a smirk.

And I  responded with a scowl and by rolling my eyes. "What for?", I asked dryly.

"For reading, you dumbo!", he said.

"Couldn't you have said that in SIMPLE PLAIN words?", I irritatedly asked, " No, but you wanna add SUSPENSE to everything ", I enunciated the word suspense. He simply laughed.

"The bookshelves are right at your service sir to your left. Feel free to take any book Sir", I replied in the voice of the sales girl I wish existed like.

"I would love to feel free but the books here have been covered in beautiful tinted colours. May I know the reason why? "

"Our store believes in the policy of 'Don't judge a book by its cover' but we, people actually do that. So these books have been covered again to cover their cover. So if you want to read the book first read it's description then move along ", I said cheerfully in the best possible sound of the manager.

"Sounds interesting", he said slyly. And I said "thank you" in the same tone and we both laughed.

My collection wasn't a big one but atleast bigger than his. He took 3-4 books, said bye and left the room.

Later our marriage date was fixed and I was damn elated and I knew Naksh was too. And I was even more happy when Naksh said that "we don't want any 'big fat wedding', I believe in a simple marriage."