Chapter 13

Fourth's POV

To say that I was shaken up was not even enough to describe what I felt when I saw him again. It was more like riding a never ending rollercoaster.

My brain, my heart, my whole being wouldn't stop alarming me that I- that I... missed him.

That I still shamelessly long for him.

The efforts I've made by trying to move on and forget about him is out of the window now.

I'm back to square one.

I knew this would've happened sooner or later since agreeing to be in the same company as him but who would've known it would be the very first time I stepped my foot in that building was when I met him again.

Even worse I was with my boyfriend.

After that incident we went home in silence. I knew it wasn't just me that's effected by it.

P'Pond knew me more than I know myself. He figured out what I was feeling when I saw Gemini again.

I feel guilty that I can't just brush of Gemini as if he's nothing just like what he had done to me. I feel guilty that I still love him when I'm holding P'Pond's hand.

It was left unspoken but I am hurting P'Pond and we both knew it.

.................................................

"Wow! You're the second person I've met that was able to impress me this much with only acting out a line.", P'Kring the acting coach said proudly as I acted out the script she gave me.

"Thank you, krub.", I nodded my head politely to her. It was part of the agreement for me to try out acting classes so I did.

I'm also in the process of writing new songs. The producer liked my previous song and wanted me to write a couple more before releasing my first single. I have no idea what to expect but the moment I stepped into the recording studio I knew I wanted to stay and grow here.

A couple weeks past and I haven't cross path with Gemini again probably due to him having schedules overseas which is a blessing.

My boyfriend on the other hand is currently busy with his university's assignments. He has been booked for a modelling job once before and he did pretty great for someone who never posed for the camera. However he clearly stated he wants nothing more than just doing small gigs like that. Pond have no desire to be in the industry for long as fame is not his dream.

"Nong Fourth, what do you think about acting in a BL series? Just a light high school romance. Here, I wasn't supposed to let anyone read it yet but I'll make you an exception. Have a read.", she handed me a much thicker script. I right away got to flipping through the pages and it was much more detailed than the pretend script I had for my acting lessons.

As I progressively reading the story it's actually getting pretty cute. A couple of comedic lines caught my eyes and it definitely showed the innocence of the characters. It is however a high school love story.

Innocent first love.

Just like mine.

"Can I think about it first?"

"For sure! Just letting you know the casting will begin next week so it's better to make a decision sooner so you'll be able to practice."

"Alright, P'Kring thank you so much krub."

"Aww come on I thought we're getting friendlier now. Just talk casually with me. I like cute boys like you."

"Aaaa okay, phi."