Chapter 25

Gemini's POV

I never believed in love stories from books or movies because it was all unrealistically presented. I know it's almost hypocritical for me to say it considering that I've been acting in various romcom series and movies.

But isn't it just too much to be seeing shining lights brightening the whole room with falling flower petals from god knows where while the soft romantic tunes being the background noise as the main love interest walks into the room in slow-mo.

That's not how real life love works. Right?

Right?

And I'm pretty sure I'm in some kind of movie sets right now because why is Fourth looking like an angel with wings, shining brightly while walking towards me with the song Rain by 4EVE playing in the background?!

Wake up, Norawit!

"Hey.", Fourth greeted me with his signature eye smile.

I couldn't help but stares at him mindlessly with my mouth slightly ajar, trying to decide if I'm seeing a real person or not. How can someone look so beautiful so effortlessly?

"It took longer than I expected but how do I look?", Fourth fixes his jacket as he smiles up at him.

I almost forgot that we're currently having a photoshoot for the upcoming concert we're having together. Never in a million years I would've dreamt of being on stage with the love of my life.

I've healed from my injuries and the series was released a couple months back. No one expected our series to blow up internationally but it did and we became a hit sensation. Together.

Yes together. As GeminiFourth. As a unit.

I always thought that it's impossible to achieve both my dreams in being an idol and being loved by my childhood friend at the same time could be a reality. Yet here I am, living my dream.

"Ohhh... Do I not look good?", his smile dropped after not receiving any response from the taller.

"Ehh ehhh no no! You look good, amazing, beguiling, divine! All of it combined.", panicked rising in me as I tried to grasp on his hands.

"Just say the truth..."

"It is the truth! You're my sweet little beautiful angel. And I love you so much!"

"Shhh...", Fourth looks around making sure that the room is empty. "Keep your voice down or someone might hear it."

Yes we're in a relationship right now. Engaged. If you want us to put a name to it. After that night we talked things over and agreed that we'll be keeping our relationship a secret for now.

As selfish as I want to be. Fourth is reaching his peak in his career and I could say I'm at my second peak of mine. For now I just want to work as hard as I can along side with him until we're ready to tell our fans about it.

Being the internet addict that I am, scrolling through the #GeminiFourth tag on every social media has been my routine everyday before going to bed.

I can't deny that fans really have great imaginations, a very high deluluness. But hey, it wasn't a delulu after all since there is a solulu.

We are real. It's not just a ship couple.

Sometimes it's very tempting for me to just reply to them saying it's all true. That constant flirting, shyness, possessiveness all is not just for a show but it's our real feelings.

But I need to be patient. Until the right time comes, we will definitely invite khunoos to our wedding.

However, I did talked to Fourth's parents and mine about our relationship. I asked for permission from my family in law and without doubt they accepted me with open arms. My parents... They're just being my parents I guess.