Chapter 16

Gemini's POV

The conversation we had last night kept repeating itself inside of my head. I admit that everything he said was true. I was immature and too driven by greed of wanting the life that I have right now that I left him in the dark.

A part of me did it to keep him safe but a small part of me knew that I was selfish enough to leave.

But for what? I got what I've always wanted now but I lost the person I want to be with and because of that I've been feeling discontent with everything.

No amount of money, fans, and fame, satisfy me anymore.

Loneliness.

I've forgotten how that felt when I was with Fourth.

The loneliness of being an only child.

The loneliness of having parents that were never home when I was growing up.

The loneliness of having no friends that can be trusted.

It disappeared when I was with him but it came back. The loneliness comes back and I'm afraid I'm not able to break free from it again.

My shining light. I need it back. I'm going to have it back.

He said he hasn't change his phone number, I should text him to apologise again. I'll beg for it.

Whatever it takes I'll have him back by my side.

To Fot:

Gem: Hi, this is Gem. This is my new phone number, save it as 'My Darling', kay! 😉

I sent a teasing text and waited a couple minutes for his reply but it never arrived so I send a new one.

Gem: Did you have lunch already?
Gem: Want to eat out? My treat pick any place you want to eat at 🍔 🌭🌮🥪🍟🍕

A couple more minutes... Still no reply.

I guess the waiting game also begins. I have to show him that I'm worthy of his trust again. I'll just have to be consistent, yes I can do this!

But for how long?

I kick my legs into the air as I'm laying down on my bed in childish manners.

Patience is not my strong suit.

Should I go to his house? He's still living in his family's house right? I'll just go, it's my day off and I'm not doing anything anyway.

I push myself up from the bed, taking my car keys and drives up the familiar street that I remember like the back of my hand. I haven't been home in so long, my parents are now based in Italy so our house is basically empty.

As for me, I just moved from my first apartment to a larger penthouse in the heart of Bangkok. The mortgage is crazy but it won't even burn a hole in my pocket with how much money I'm making right now.

This neighbourhood is like a breathe of fresh air, even though it's still located in Bangkok. It's not too far away from the skyscrapers but enough to have its own suburban charm.

I stopped my car infront of the gate to get out from the car. The security guard seems new, he probably doesn't know me so figured to just do this the classic way.

The realisation that our relationship has downgraded significantly is starting to seep in with the fact that before this I could just casually walk inside like I owned the house too but not anymore, I have to ring the bell like a normal person would.

"Hello, I'm here to meet Fourth. I'm his... friend.", I said to the security guard. Somehow the word 'friend' left an unsettling taste in my mouth.

"Oh, I've never seen you before though so I'll call in to ask khunoo first.", the security guard stated.