Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

Today is GMMTV's annual mass announcement of their multiple series. This year the theme is "Borderless.".

Ever since the viral shipping moment videos of them together, GeminiFourth tag has been trending on Twitter and tonight the imaginary couple will be official BL couple.

(Author's note: pls I refused to call Twitter as X)

Other than that, Fourth's followers on Instagram reached 300k up until today. It is of course a fresh new account for his public figure image. He still keep his personal instagram private from the world. No one knew except for his close friends & families.

Yet again Fourth is back in another dressing room. Getting ready in all white suit prepared by his stylist for the event tonight.

The crew member ushered him and Gemini to wait their turn in the waiting room filled with other actors and actresses from the same company. At times like this, he wishes his boyfriend would be here with him but aside from actors that scored a role in any series, other artist, models, singers from GMMTV will only come for the after party. That's when Pond will meet him. For now he have to face this alone.

Gemini on the other hand, naturally falls into a conversation with multiple people back and fourth nonstop. As talkative as ever. This extroverted boy never disappoints in sosial events like this.

However, after a while Gemini noticed how Fourth is having a hard time to mingle around. He has been loitering around to no group in particular so he took it as his responsibility to help his childhood friend.

Gemini gently pulls Fourth by his wrist to his close group of friends consisting of Phuwin, Perth, Joong, Prom and Winny which the last two will also be in the series with them which Fourth had met and talked to before.

The smaller flashes his dimple smile while politely nodding his head when Gemini introduced him to them.

"Nice to meet you guys. And good to see you again P'Prom and P'Winny."

"Oh come on, no need to be formal Fourth. We're almost the same age.", Phuwin said while placing his arm on Fourth's shoulder in a friendly manner. "Let's be close friends na."

"Okay cool.", Fourth answered before they all falls back into a random conversation with each other and this time Fourth is included in all of it. Making him feel like maybe he could fit in in the industry well.

However, after a while of staring at Phuwin. Fourth found the resemblance between Phuwin and Gemini is really uncanny. They don't look alike by any means but their facial structure and body looks almost identical. From behind and the side, they could pass as twins.

Although to him Gemini's tan skin made him appear more attractive compared to Phuwin's pale one but Fourth would never admit that out loud.

GeminiFourth's turn come shortly after, cutting their chatty talk with the group short.

Oddly enough, Fourth didn't feel nervous as they get on stage after the teaser played out on the big screen for the audience.

"You can do it! Su su!", Gemini whispered only for him to hear right before the spotlight hit them.

The interviewer starts asking them questions and Gemini answered most of it with Fourth intervening here and there until one question in particular was directed to him.

"So Nong Fourth, this is your acting debut. How do you feel and how does working with a top idol feel like?"

"Uih, I'm very excited and grateful to be given the opportunity to act alongside Gemini.", he paused before looking at Gemini with a fond smile.