Chapter 24

Third Person's POV

"No? You don't want to m-marry me?", his voice came out a little shaky. Does Gemini not want the same thing as him?

With the time they've spent together, the connection that he's feeling... Was he the only one feeling things while Gem didn't?

"No!"

"Ohh...", Fourth felt a little dejected not going to lie. He didn't plan on proposing to Gemini in the first place of course but in the spur of the moment it just came out as that.

Since they had been together their whole life he figured dating would just be a waste of time since the purpose of dating is to get to know each other before committing into a more serious relationship but they've past way beyond that is it not?

Fourth got up from the floor looking like a kicked puppy by Gemini's rejection, do they really not share the same feelings?

"Wait no I mean- no that's not it no aih..."

"That's a lot of no in one sentence...", the smaller mumbles to himself feeling like being stab on his heart repeatedly.

Seeing how downhearted Fourth looks, Gemini quickly reaches out to hold Fourth's shoulder.

"I mean no as in... As in I should be the one proposing! Why are you proposing to me first?! I should do that. I can't even get on my knees right now my leg doesn't work! The ring. Wait let me go by the ring. What else do I need? Candles? Balloons?", it's almost comical how Gem is panicking and flailing his arms around with his high pitched voice trying to explain everything.

"You dumbo!", Fourth immediately pulls Gemini into a tight hug, burying his face on the crook of Gem's neck while a happy tear slips down his cheek.

"Ahh- Sorry I didn't mean to say no to your proposal.", Gem wraps his arms around Fourth's waist pulling him ever closer to him.

"You scared me... I thought you didn't love me anymore or was I going too fast?", the smaller of the two looks up to face his bestfriend.

"I've loved you since the day I laid my eyes on you. What do you mean too fast? It's actually taking too damn long.", he ended with a chuckles before leaning down to place a small kiss on Fourth's forehead.

"Can we do this again? When I can finally get on my knees again... It's just that- it's always been my dream to propose to you.", Gem added rather shyly. " I know it may sound silly but marrying you is my ultimate dream, my ultimate goal in life."

"You're so weird....", Fourth managed to say in between his sobs that starts flowing out with Gem's every words.

"I'm your weirdo aren't I? Always been. Always will be.", the idol wipes Fourth's tears with his thumb gently before leaving yet another kiss on the corner of Fourth's eye.

"I love you Fourth Nattawat with all my heart."

"You only have one heart, silly..."

"How would you know that? You should try and cut my chest open, I might have 1000 beating hearts. Even if so, all my 1000 hearts will still beats only for you."

"Stoppp... That's too cheesy!"

"You don't like it?"

"I didn't say that..."

"Okay then I'll be more cheesy, sticky, gross to you.", Gemini leans forward to leave trails of kisses all over Fourth's face making the smaller squirms around trying to get away although he's lowkey loving it.

"Gemini..."

"No, you have to call me Gem... Cutely only."

Fourth chuckles with the pink blush covering his soft cheeks. "Gem~"