Chapter 2: Tournament of Elements

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

It was midnight in ninjago, the neon lights of the city filling the dark stary sky above. However while the calm and quiet foggy docks normally would be empty, now there stood a line of elemental masters, each one waiting for the boat to arrive for them to continue onward to the awaiting tournament of elements.

However, our dear hero was there with a different mindset, which while it might be a winning one, it was one that others wouldn't really expect. Speaking of boboiboy, he currently sat at the edge of the dock, looking at the water below. Through his mind went a plan and some sort of safety net for said plan.

However he was soon dragged out his thoughts by the sounds of talking, which was surprising considering how quiet everyone on the docks was being. He looked over only to see a group of colorful clothed ninja somewhat whispering amongst themselves. However that didn't matter as much as a ship soon arrived at the docks, and as dark and mysterious as it seemed boboiboy knew this might be his one way ticket back home.

As two of the thugs onboard setting up a plank of wood for them to cross, the elemental masters and our hero lining up to cross it. Soon it was boboiboys turn to cross the plank, however clouse did stop him to make his own comment for a moment. "Good to see you've excepted master chen's invitation, he should be glad to see someone of your capabilities..." he'd then pause, having not quite gotten the others name. "boboiboy, the names boboiboy" the dino hat wearing hero answered, knowing what the other was trying to get at.

Clouse looked at the other after his answer and smirked, a smirk that you would only see from someone who had some sort of plan behind this. "Very well master boboiboy" he'd say, holding a hand for him to cross, "oh and, don't worry, there are bandages on the ship for your.." he'd look boboiboy up and down, examining his injuries', "wounds" he'd continue finally. Boboiboy would nod in response before walking forward to the direction the other had looked, guessing that must of been the way to the medical supplies, though he did wonder if he already knew about the wounds or if it was just in case anyone had gotten hurt on the ship.

He did look back though, seeing a discussion between the ninja wearing group and someone new, who apparently wasn't suppose to be on the ship, but he said he wasn't competing in the end and was just looking out for his "best interest" so he guessed it wasn't too much to worry about.

.

.

.

The ship was on its way and the elemental master onboard was training to get ready for the upcoming tournament, the dark blue and black foggy sky covering the ocean around them like a blanket. Our orange wearing hero had finally gotten his wounds disinfected and bandaged and was finally able to give out a sigh of relief, as while they were really as mainly before because of the adrenalin that pumped through his veins during the fight before, they were become a pain in the butt.

Now he was currently sitting at the edge of the 2nd floor area of the ship looking at the star filled sky above, when the master of speed sudden ran past him. He looked over at the master of speed in surprise. "He sure is cocky, he's not even that fast" said the light element in his mindscape, only to be given a scoff in return, "like you have any right to talk" the lightning element retorted, thus starting a fight amongst the duo.