Chapter 11: Together as one!

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

The bounty was currently flying and nya was trying to get in touch with anyone. The mood was most definitely more than sour, with solar trying his best to kept his anger under his skin over how stupid he was for not realizing it sooner.

"All communication is cut!.." nya said, turning towards the others. "If our fighters don't know where to go.. then who's going to stop my father?!" A very much upset skylor exclaimed.

And speak of the devil, chen appearer on the screen with a "Hello! As you can see, I've taken over the airwaves! Just like I've taken over ninjago!". "You'll pay for this chen!" Garmadon spat as he slivered foward. "Brother, enough! What do you want?" Wu said, turning towards chen.

"A truce" chen replied, which made Garmadon laugh, "a truce?! Just like the REAL Anacondrai wanted turning the last war?! The truce that yoy destroyed by desiving both side's!".

"I will honor my word and no one will get hurt.. if! you and everyone you know leave ninjago an never come back!!" Chen said, "we're not leaving our home" garmadon replied with his arms crossed. "Wait.. let us think about it" wu interrupted, with garmadon turning towards him in shock.

"How can you even entertain him?!" Garmadon frustratingly asked his brother, "our ninja are gone! We need more time!" Wu replied.

"You should listen to your brother garmadon.. he's always had a way with words.. " chen laughed, "it convinced misako.. didn't it?.. what's wrong? You look a little purple... oh that's right! Once a snake! Always a snake!" Chen continued, much to skylor, solar and cyclones disgust.

"Haven't you hurt enough people Father?" Skylor spat, with solar crossing his arms and rolled his eyes, keeping his mouth shut for now despite his anger slowly rising.

Speaking of misako, she stepped foward to her husband confused yet worried, "what is he talking about?" She'd ask. "Oh! He hadn't told you?" Chen asked, with solar hating the fact he continued talking. "The letter he wrote that made you fall in love with him, it was written by wu" chen continued.

Misako gasped in shocked, "I tried to tell you..." garmadon sadly said, meanwhile wu just felt betrayed "how.. could you brother..".

"Oh! And about that truc-" chen tried to end the call with him having the last laugh but that was practically it for solar. The whole conversation regarding chen and the others made his blood boil, and it wasn't often that he got mad. He stepped foward and slammed his hands on the computer's keyboard, not to turn the thing off, but rather to get chens attention; but managing to get everyone else's in the process.

"SCREW YOUR TRUCE!!" Solar yelled, his hands clawing and pulling at the metal of the keyboard as he started to melt it; the aftermath leaving it with his fist imprints. "To think that you would scope so low as to bring yourself joy from other people's pain! Then again.. look at you! It's pathetic really.. heh.. to be honest, yeah.. again! Screw your truce!.. Because the next time I see you i'll blast you into dust.." Solar said, his eyes lighting up to a bright white as he slammed his fist on one of the buttons to end the call.