Chapter 4: Let the tournament continue!!

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

It was another morning on the island and the ninja + our hero were getting breakfast, with garmadon not get any of those darn biscuits, with Cole and jay arguing with one another. "The tournament of elements continues.. Fun time!! Would the following masters please make their way to their assigned arena? Gravity, smoke, nature, mind, wind" chen began, with boboiboy exhaling and slightly glaring at jay in a bit of annoyance as he got called on soon after he said "mabey we all got the day off". However it was what he heard next that struck like a knife, "and last and hopefully not least... fire!!~ remeber! Only one can remain" chen continued.

"Please tell me we aren't going against one another?" Boboiboy commented, looking over at Kai with a clearly worried expression on his face, he just got back to being friends with him after the whole first round and wasn't up for ruining that friendship again. "Heck no! Either way, no way I'd let you lose kiddo" kai reply, knowing in his gut bbb wouldn't lose. "Okay.. then I'll do my best!" Boboiboy replied, almost doing the iconic TAPOPS salute but thankfully the tray in his hands prevented him from embarrassing himself.

.

.

.

.

Battle 1
WIND VS GRAVITY
Battle 2
MIND VS NATURE
Battle 3
FIRE VS SMOKE
.

.

.

.

(Battle 1)

Chen clapped his hands before deciding to announce the fighters in this battle, "boboiboy, master of wind.. Versus.. Gravis.. Master of gravity" he'd start. With boboiboy soon feeling another pang of nostalgia hitting him at the mention of gravity, his friends back home, he wondered if their were okay.. no. He had to do this for them! If he won this tournament or worked with the ninja and won he would see them again!.. right?.. that didn't matter right now though, he could focus on the worries of not being able to go home later. Even if it was a lie, he would use that lie to stay in the tournament, for his friends sake, and for his elementals sake!

"Fight!" Chen exclaimed, and thag was really all that was needed for boboiboy to take off running, watching as the elemental master of gravity floated upward. "ELEMENTAL POWER!! BOBOIBOY WIND!" Boboiboy exclaimed when he was out of the view of others, before jumping and letting a sudden gust of wind below launch him upward towards another branch. Seeing Gravis float by only made him try to go faster, however the other upon seeing this moved a treebranch backwards before letting it hit him in the face when he jumped up as he wasn't expecting in.

"Ouch.. well that hurt.." wind mumbled, making a face as he glared at the master of gravity before smirking, if he wanted to play dirty then he would too. Launching himself higher he'd send multiple wind sphere attacks at the other, "Wind Sphere attack!!" He'd say, though grabbing the others attention when he did say something in a foreign language. However it was too late as he was blown back quite a bit from the multiple blows of wind(not pun intended).