Chapter 15: A storm brewing

[Note: "Normal", "Malay",please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

While the drama that had happened at the monastery that night happened, there was something much more sinister going on at ninjagos museum.

A security guard walked around its halls inspecting every item to make sure it was there. Even if he was joking around with the villain sections ones.

Little did he know, someone or something was watching him. Hearing a wisp of wind speed past him from behind, he gasped, before turning around and turning his flashlight on. "Who's there?!" He'd ask, although he really didn't gain an answer in return.

After looking around a bit and getting scared by another statue he sighed, "I'm legally required to share I've unlocked my full potential!" He'd say, fixing his hat as he moved his flashlight around the dark room.

When all of the sudden a bone-chilling laugh echoed throughout the room, sending a chill up the security guards spine.

He'd then move his flashlight towards the green ninja statue--or well animatronic--that had been there with a monster one, when all of the sudden, it started to move; a scrapping sound joining it.

It would then turn towards the security guard--it's left arm partly dismantled--, before constantly repeating the fraze "I am the ultimate spinjitzu master" in a somewhat glitches voice.

The security guard, having enough of this creepiness, grabbed his radio and yelled "that's it! I'm calling it". "Let's see who's laughing now.." he'd mutter as he continue to try and turn the radio on, unaware of the dark figure approaching him from behind.

The figure would then laugh, with the the security guard turning around and screaming in reaction to it.

.

.

.

.

Six different colored dragon flew over the ocean each one having a different rider.

Lloyd was in the front, with his new gi on as he watched kai on his fire dragon fly past him. "Getting ahead of yourself kai? I'm leading this charge!" The green ninja joked, speeding up and towards the elemental master of fire.

The duo would then spin around one another till kais dragon accidentally touched the water, with him flinching as he cover his hair.

Jay with his lightning dragon behind him laughed, "that's one way to cool off a hot head!" He'd yell. To which kai would reply "hey! Noone messes up my hair!" Before speeding ahead and past lloyd.

However, he did something that caught the group off guard, which was turning around and splashing a giant wave of water towards the others.

Zane on his ice dragon would cough, having accidentally gotten the salt water in his mouth.

Cole would chuckle, speeding fowards to check on his nindroid sibling, "you okay zane?" He'd ask, to which zane would smile in return. "Ha, Affirmative! It'll take more than a little water to take me out!" Zane replied, before feeling the shadow of another dragon fly above him and towards kai and lloyd.