Chapter 16: A ghostly friend? or foe?

[Note: "Normal", "Malay",please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

Lightning crackled from above as rain poured down from the clouds, and thunderstorm that no citizen really expected, but watched fastly approach.

However, to one peticular boy.. it actually was rather peaceful..

Boboiboy lay under the sheets on a hospital bed, and with each bright light from the lightning above, the dark room had a moment of light to it. With the rain tapping against the window brought a sort of calming mood to the room; which definitely helped his headache.

He didn't know why he felt this way, but nonetheless, he wished it just stopped.

His elementals hadn't actually said anything to him despite the time he had been waiting for his friends--well they were more like older brothers now so..--to arrive.

Lloyd's mom had came earlier, visiting him moments after her son, he had infact noticed she had cried when she did, as her eyes were kinda water and red. Apparently Lloyd still hadn't awoke up yet... and boy was he worried.

"I should've done something.." he'd say, even though she wasn't sure what he could've done.

He'd then looked at his power watch, the nurses had attempted to take it off, but after a bit of arguing they allowed him to keep it on. "What do you guys think?" He'd mutter, cleaning the power watch off slightly.

He earned no response, which worried him more..

They hadn't actually said anything for a while now, even when he tried to speak to them directly.

Well, the ninja weren't going to get here any time soon.. and he didn't wanna bother anyone with it..so..

He'd move into a sitting position, trying to ignore the fact that he kinda would scare some doctors by the heart monitor suddenly going fact-lined as he walked towards the bathroom.

He'd sigh, knowing the consequences of his actions, before turning on the water and collecting some of it with his hands before splashing the cold liquid on his face a few times, before finally cleaning his face off with a towel.

"Would you look at who finally got up..."

Boboiboy quickly shoved the towel off his face, only to be shocked to see the face of someone else than him in the mirror.

He'd instantly placed a hand on his power watch, with his first intention being to get ready for a fight.

"Hold on there kid, I wouldn't do that if I were you.. wouldn't want you little green savior to get hurt, would you?" The ghost said with a smirk, causing boboiboy to instantly pause, his hands remaining their tight grip on the powerwatch.

"What do you want.. and how did you get here?!" Boboiboy exclaimed, recognizing the fact of the ghost now- wait how? Everything was blurry beforehand..

OKAY THAT DIDNT MATTER RIGHT NOW!!

He'd chuckle, shaking his head, "I have my ways.. and to put it simply, I wanted to offer a little deal with you" the ghost continue.