Chapter 3: Master chen? who's he?

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

The ship would slowly approach the island, the morning fog--which was once the night's-- stood, almost like it was trying to hide all the secret that lay inside the island. And there between two mountains on the island, was the entrance to the palace that belonged to chen. The elemental masters and our hero stood amazed at the place, which while boboiboy has seen amazing things on his adventures, he still couldn't get over that little bit of childish amazement that always stuck with him; most likely because of leaf/thorn, wind/Cyclone, and/or fire/blaze.

However the metal elemental master decided to try and continue his fight with the fire one, however this was soon stopped but the ship docking. To of the thugs would drop the plank so they could walk onto the dock, with clouse being the first one to walk across it. "welcome to chen's island, the tournament of elements welcomes it's brave fighters" he'd say, the elder man he had saw earlier walking across the plank while clouse made some sort of comment towards him; with the two barely talking to one another.

With the team of ninja soon crossing the plank, followed by the rest of the elemental masters and himself. The group would then walk to the entrance before the doors would open and the group would be greeted by drummers down the path to the palace doors. |"this place is huge!"| blaze yelled before getting hit in the back of the head by ice, who was trying his best to sleep in the mindscape.

.

.

.

They we're inside the palace now, standing in a circle around the main area, boboiboy--with the help of solar-- was examining the others who were seated, trying to figure out the real question, what element to use. However, his thoughts were interrupted by a guy hitting the gong, with clouse raising a hand in the direction of the celling. "all rise for master chen" he'd say, as a throne-like chair descended from above, with the addition of some trumpet music in the background.

Seeing as the others had gotten up he joined them, with the chair finally making touch down; with everyone sitting back down soon after. "welcome! to the tournament of elements!" he said in a somewhat cheery voice, "now! everyone can all die!" and with that the entrance doors slammed shut. Gasps were heard throughout the room after that, but were cut short as chen continued "rect your attention to me!". "this guy has some serious problems" solar commented, with thunderstorm nodding in agreement, for once not even trying to argue with the others comment.

"never before has so many elemental fighters been under one roof!" chen would say, starting with a small laugh, he'd then would look amongst the crowd. "I see master of fire" he'd say pointing to kai, "earth" he'd looking towards the ninja in black, "shadow, speed.. even a prophesized green savior... and a formal pupil has returned" he'd continue, looking at some of the other participants before looking towards the ninja in green and the elder beside him.

He'd then turn his attention in our orange wearing hero before smirking, "of course, we can't forget our much newer contestant" he said, holding a hand out towards boboiboy, before diverting his attention towards the gong. "this symbol before you is for the Anacondrai, fiercest serpentine warrior to ever roam this land, it's creed? only one can remain" he'd say, with the gong being hit and opening up and showing the brackets, however boboiboy noticed only one thing. "hey uh.. sorry to ask this but aren't brackets suppose to have 1 v 1? so then.. what's the deal with there being an odd number of people?" Boboiboy asked, holding one hand out with the other rubbing his right cheek sheepishly. Chen would however, smirk at his question, "ohh... you'll find out later" he'd answer, to which boboiboy would only think |"that wasn't an answer..."|.