Chapter 5: Elementals Rollout!

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

It was a rainy evening on chen's island, with kai being late and boboiboy barely avoiding being soaked, with the other unfortunately had to suffer with. To be honest, our hero wished he could transform to water to just avoid the rain completely or just take any of the water off.. but with his situation he unfortunately couldn't.

Currently him and the others were watching skylors fight with the master of sound, with our hero deciding to spend time to talk with the others instead of watching the fight. |"so who do you guys think is the best ninja?"| cyclone asked, whether it was out of boredom or curiosity, is a mystery. |"well kai! Duh!"| blaze replied, as if he was stating the obvious.

|"should we really be surprised by that? You're both control fire after all.. to be honest, I wouldn't be shock if the others didn't find their counterparts likeable aswe-"| and before solar could finish his rant, thunderstorm cut him off with |" I agree with him"|. To which solar would just slowly turn to him with a bit of a face mixed with shock and some tiny bit of smugness. |"this is because of jay isn't it?"| solar remarked, his face slowly looking more smug; which only pissed thunderstorm off more.

While those two continued fighting the others ending up talking amongst themselves, however their ori was dragged out from their conversation by none other than kai, struggling to get past the group of seated elemental masters. "Sorry, all these temples look the same.. did I miss anything?" Kai asked, sitting down between boboiboy and jay, with jay of his left and boboiboy on his right.

"Well by the looks of it you didn't miss much" jay remarked, waving a hand towards the seated line of elemental masters who kai had accidentally stepped on. "Okay.. mabey we shouldn't be seated together.. I mean.. the more they think we're a team, the bigger targets we make for ourselves" jay comments, with lloyd quickly replying "don't say that, we are team!.. sure we just lost cole and still can't find zane.. but we have..." lloyd paused, realizing that they never really had gotten the dino hat boys name. "Boboiboy" bbb said, helping lloyd out, to which he would smile and nod in response before returning to what he was saying.

"Like I said, we have boboiboy to make up for that! But thats all the more reason to stick together" He'd continue, only for kai to cut him off by fricking out of skylor being there. "What has him so excited?" Garmadon questioned, only for jay to quietly laugh. "He had a crush on her, until he found out they might be releated!" Jay whispered, to which the elder would just shake his head. "Her element isn't fire, she's the master of amber, power of absorption. She can emulate the power of anyone she's touched" garmadon explain, to which kai would slowly smile.

"You're telling me we're not related?!" Kai exclaimed, moving over to the elder and smiling, to which jay would mumble "oh no, here we go again". Meanwhile the fight would finish as skylor soon became victorious after obtaining the jade blade from a vace. "Winner!.. and loser" chen said, and with that the master of sound was sent flying down a trapdoor.

"I hope the tournament of elements as entertained you as much as it has me.. to thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things" chen said, with a golden tray that contained said shiny objects on it now being shown off; with many of the remaining elemental masters cheering for the new objects. "But then.. in yesterday's battle, master jay and cole tried to undermine me! By teaming up and refusing to fight each other!... and that made me very upset" chen continued, throwing the golden tray carrying the objects to the side.