Chapter 12: Time to relax and- oh right we still gotta clean up..

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

The sun slowly rised as the warm colors lit the sky, light filling the bounty which still flew through the sky. The battle yesterday being somewhat forgotten as the peaceful morning began. They had finished cleaning up the corridor of elders and were planning on setting for home.

Boboiboy--who happened to be one of the first few awake--stood at the deck of the ship, resting his head in his arms as he watched the sun rise and relished the beautiful scenery, the cold air picking at his.

He'd then look down at the new clothes he was given from the night before, still feeling a lot more clean from the much needed shower from the night before. Lloyd had given him some green pajama pants that has some platypus with a pant imprints on it, and jay had given him a sea-blue long sleeve shirt with a cloud imprint on it.

They were nice, and he was more than thankful that they were even letting him stay. But they did say he was part of the team now so.. mabey he should just, let it be?

"Good to see I'm not the only early bird on the team now" a voice spoke, with boboiboy turning only to be greeted by none other than jay; cup of coffee in hand.

"Oh! Morning jay" boboiboy said, hand on his chest as he took a moment to breath; the other having scared him for a minute there. "Mornin', also sorry if I scared you.. I tend to do that sometimes" jay replied, walking beside the other and leaning against the top of the bulwark.

"So.. you're the first one up normally?" Boboiboy decided to ask, looking over to the other and not having much of a struggle since jay wasn't actually that much taller than him. "Yep, although sometimes nya or zane wake up earlier than normal too, but most the time its just me.. soo, whats your reason for waking up this early anyway?" He'd reply, genuinely curious why someone boboiboys age would wake up this early.

 soo, whats your reason for waking up this early anyway?" He'd reply, genuinely curious why someone boboiboys age would wake up this early

"Uh- well when I get the chance I do sleep in.. but I guess lately I've just been too used to waking up early that it's just like normal.. you know?.. normally back at TAPOPS I'd get forced to wake up early and when I was training with tok kasa it was just as early! If not mor----..but, I would have to do the same.. so.. I think that's why" boboiboy explained, before realizing that he was rambling again.

"Sorry for rambling..." he'd continue, with jay simply laughed and gently elbowing the younger's shoulder. "Don't worry about it! The others normally joke about me being the "chatter box" of the group anyway, I'm used to it... so.. what's TAPOPS anyway?" Jay asked out of curiosity.