Chapter 13: Boboiboy the ninja? isn't that something

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

The sun was high in the sky as it was nearing noon, and it was a peaceful day at the monastery... well almost peaceful if it weren't for the sounds of blades crashing on the courtyard as the ninja were currently training.

It had been about 2 to 3 days since boboiboy had used spinjitzu for the first time, with him training to get better at it! Speaking of which, he was currently sparing with lloyd while kai spared with zane and jay with Cole.

In the few days he's been living with the ninja he's grown quite close to the group, pranking the others with lloyd, playing videogames with kai, jay & cole, and cooking with zane; infact he was helping teach zane his own language in case of emergencies..

However whether that emergency was cole cooking or them fighting and wanting to tell each other something so the enemy won't know was a mystery.

Wu--who had been sitting nearby, watching the group spar--would get up, grabbing the attention to the ninja mid-fight. However boboiboy and lloyd couldn't help but giggle when they heard jay yelp. Since he was about to try and land a hit on cole only only for when cole moved to look over at wu out of confusion of what was up, but ended up facing on his face instead.

Cole would simply smile, rubbing the back of his neck as he helped jay back on his feet.

Wu would slightly shake his head in reaction, "I think that's enough for today, you may all take a break now" he'd say, turning around and walking inside.

While one could call it strange why wu suddenly left, it was because he had mentioned that he had some important research to do; it was unknown what he's researching, but clearly it wasn't something they should bother him with questions about.

Meanwhile the ninja--excluding boboiboy--would look at one another before nodding.

"Hey! Boboiboy! Wanna head to the arcade?" Lloyd asked, running up to the dino boy with a smile.

Boboiboy would smile brightly in return, "Heck yeah!! What about you guys, wanna join?" The elemental boy replied, turning to the rest of the boys to ask if they wanted to join.

"Sorry guys, I have to go to the grocery store to refill the fridge, have fun though" Zane said, walking back inside to most likely get changed out of his ninja gi and wear some regular clothing.

"Same here- although not because of grocery! Me and kai here were gonna go and uhh.." jay began, pausing to try and kind of an excuse. "Go and vist this idiots parents" kai continued for the lightning ninja.

"Yeah we're going vist- hey!" Jay exclaimed, realizing what the fire ninja had said. Kai simply stuck his tongue out and ran inside, with jay angerly chasing after him.

The three remaining on the courtyard would just laugh as they watched the duo leave. Cole would then sigh, patting the duo on each of their heads with a smile.

"Yeah sorry but same here, nya needed some "heavy lifting" metal regarding some repairs" Cole explained, with boboiboy sighing as a result; well at least he had lloyd with him.