Chapter 9:Reunited yet broken

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

Cheering could be heard as the blimp chen once had deflated much to the prisoners and elemental masters delight. "Sink the ferry! No one's getting off this island!" Jay commanded, watching as the master of nature created vines and used them to drag the ferry into the sea below.

Boboiboy leaned against kai, being able to move a lot better than before, it was a lot later in the morning now and cole had returned from his part of the search, with jay walking towards the group now aswell.

"Palace and sleeping quarters are all clear... still no sign of chen or clouse" cole confirmed, upset that they had yet to find the duo. "What about skylor?" Kai asked and much to his dismay cole shook his head for a "no".

"She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends, that means so are we..we'll find her" lloyd said, placing a hand on kai's shoulder, which jay would do the same with the other shoulder aswell; boboiboy looking up at Kai worriedly.

"He's right! With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time" cole agreed, however the groups conversation was soon joined by another voice; that being from none other than garmadon. "I'm proud of you six!" The elder started, bringing attention to him from the group, "you've manged to do what the elemental masters never could; stick together" He'd continue.

"But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep"

.

.

.

.

The group were now inside one part of the jungle where nya and Karloff were working on some more vehicles to travel earlier. But they were exactly expecting the master of speed to come running out of nowhere while saying "chen just figured out skylor's powers can finish the spell! She's in danger!" He'd exclaimed, much time the groups shock.

"He's replaced his elemental staff with the elements in his daughter.." garmadon said, being quick to piece together the situation. "Where?!" Kai asked, to which the speedster would reply with "other side of the island".

"I'm going after her!" Kai continued, running towards one of the snake buggy's they had rebuilt. Boboiboy wouldn't waste any time to follow him onto the buggy, "we all are, jay, zane you take the mech and the buggy" the elder instructed, to which the duo would follow said orders. "Cole and i will take the roto jet, lloyd you've got your dragon, nya, how fast will she go?" Garmadon continued, "fast enough!" Nya replied, before getting ready to drive off.

Garmadon would then climb onto the roto jet, with Cole seated in the driver seat, "everyone else stay here and guard the camp.. let's get a move on!" He continued, looking down at the elemental masters of metal and speed, before turning and sitting in the passenger seat behind cole.

Lloyd would use his element to create his dragon, flying off and into the sky, meanwhile karlof just mutter the words "karlof wishes he could do that".