Chapter 8: Secrets revealed, the truth is out

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

"Bring in.. the prisoners.."

Drums were hit and a bared gate would rise up, allowing the chained up elemental masters and cyclone to enter the large fire lit room.

"So the ninja were right.. this was never about any of us winning the tournament, it was always about something sinister!" The speedster muttered, to which the master of shadow would simply remark, "what gave that away? Was it his cult following? Or the giant snake head?".

They couldn't break their way out because of their shackles being cursed by clouse to prevent them from doing so. While kai did make a half-assed remark to jay about him humming, he was more concerned about cyclone. Cyclone had been not only quiet, but also somewhat scared, which made sense because of what happened before.

Eventually they got to the bottom of the stairs and the drumming stopped. Kai would simply glared at skylor as she looked away, "go ahead and look away!.. but you know aswell as I do after he takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours.." kai spat.

"You don't understand.. my father gets everything he wants.. I had no choice.." skylor replied, with some regret in her voice, "well, just tell me one thing, was it his idea to make me fall for you or yours? Cause it worked." Kai said, and that was all.

The group were then pushed down into a kneeling position as someone said "all rise for master chen!".

The sounds of banging Drums and cheering were heard as fire blew up, then in flew master chen seated on his throne, using the master of gravitys power. "Look at me I'm floating!" Chen announced, before falling.

"I got it, I got it!" Chen continued, floating onto the stage in the room, "Just got distracted by how awesome this place looks! Well done clouse, really set the mood.. And look at this! Soon I'll have even more power, it's good to be me".

"You may have us! But you still don't have the green ninja!" Jay stated proudly, to which chen laughed in response. "Ah yes.. I bet right now he'll swoop on down to save at the very last moment, and teach me a valuable lesson.. well, I'll wait! I love lessons" chen replied, to which they looked around, and of course nothing happened.

"Well I'm bored, but here's a lesson! Don't be such a sore loser!! ONLY ONE CAN REMAIN!" Chen continued, lifting up the staff and watching as the groups elements were taken away from them and going into the staff. "The power is mine!! All mine!!" Chen continued, laughing maniacally. "He never came.." jay muttered, however the lack of power wasn't kai's main point of concern as cyclone who stood beside him fell to the ground still groaning in pain as a skyblue glow around him flickered.

"Cyclone!!" Kai exclaimed, wasting no time to kneel down and check on the other, even if his hands were chained behind his back. "Kai.. everything hurts.. I don't wanna go again" Cyclone muttered, almost a whisper. "H-hey buddy don't say that! You're not going anyway okay.." kai stuttered a reply, as if trying to not only convince cyclone but also himself. "Promise?.." Cyclone questioned only for kai to nod, "promise".

"Aw, hate to break up this touchy moment but.. take them to the factory! Except for the blue one!" Chen commanded, with Cyclone weakly looking at Kai in dread of the other leaving. He'd then turned to Skylor, with a look in his eyes that was practically begging for her to let kai stay.